Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floor Plans

Options
  • 22-08-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hello,
    I need to make a 3d model of the Elysian from Cork City in 3ds Max 2011 for a project for myself, but I need floor plans of it. I have the basic measurements from the ruler tool in Google Earth, but I need an actual plan of the floor to be accurate. Anyone know where to get this? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Try the planning department in Cork City Council. The floor plans may even be online. Failing that there may have been an article in Architecture Ireland about it when it opened, you could try there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

Supertech wrote: »
    Try the planning department in Cork City Council. The floor plans may even be online. Failing that there may have been an article in Architecture Ireland about it when it opened, you could try there also.

I found one on their website afterward :D

TheElysianCork-4.jpg?t=1282509642

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

:) Excellent - happy modelmaking

Advertisement