Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who here has based their load out?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Yea back on topic. Who started this stupid safariland disscussion, i don't know.....:rolleyes:

Was tempted to start a Russian loaout when i saw russin flora BDU's for sale at Salute. Im kicking myself i didn't buy them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

working on a desert tricolor SF loadout
    and a british sniper loadout (blame Dan Mills)
    and to round it off full flecky have the G36 and usp sorted

Gatling wrote: »
    working on a desert tricolor SF loadout
    and a british sniper loadout (blame Dan Mills)
    and to round it off full flecky have the G36 and usp sorted

There was loads of desert fleck for sale at Salute. Was tempted to buy it but would be pretty useless ;)

I will stick with the normal stuff for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Gatling: flecktarn.co.uk for dessie fleck :D

Swifty: paruski ftw ;)

Also Dan mills <3

Ok, sodding off to sennybridge, bye.

Firekitten wrote: »
    Gatling: flecktarn.co.uk for dessie fleck :D

Swifty: paruski ftw ;)

Also Dan mills <3

Ok, sodding off to sennybridge, bye.

Didn't know what "paruski" was so, typed it into google and it told me it was a type of music played with a violin. :confused: Swift is very much confused :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

101st E-Company and Delta circa '93(Black Hawk Down).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

swiftblade wrote: »
    There was loads of desert fleck for sale at Salute. Was tempted to buy it but would be pretty useless ;)

I will stick with the normal stuff for now.

can be useful on some site durin the winter

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

Old Woodland Delta operator, Just with a AUG:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Ive seen people once on a skirmish with a lot of EOD gear on kind of like a juggernaut from MW2 i personally thought it was cool and stupid because your running with all that gear and one BB can cause you running back to the respawn area :P
    shurly you mean riot gear? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

if someone in Ireland has eod suit i would be rather interested in seeing those pictures :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

If someone in Ireland has a blast suit, I'd be far more interested in where he/she got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

NakedDex wrote: »
    If someone in Ireland has a blast suit, I'd be far more interested in where he/she got it.

well yes that would be the next question ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

NakedDex wrote: »
    Puding wrote: »
    well yes that would be the next question ;)

I remember being in a surplus shop (gone now alas) in Trongate in Glasgow, that had a flak jacket on the rack. Upon closer inspection, the jacket had an ominous small patch of OD material stitched onto the back of it. I put the jacket down at that point ...

Still, a blast suit - besides being woefully impractical for airsoft since you really wouldn't feel squat - would be awesome to see pictures of. I just wonder how intact it'd be :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,384 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    well i didnt say riot gear because it looked like the suit from Hurt Locker and if im right i think its called EOD gear, i may be wrong i have memory of a gold fish :P

Are you sure it wasn't just an Interceptor vest with throat protectors etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

either an interceptor with the modernization kit, or the Ciras with its extra protection kit, Both have high collars to protect the wearer's neck, that's far more likely than a blast suit, and is what juggernaut wears.

Why wear it? Why not? its a loadout, its no biggie. plate carriers and helmets are all the same, why? why not? Just because only one bb can kill you doesn't mean you have to wear shorts and a teeshirt because its all you need...

Advertisement