Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lc higher english 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 aoifef

I'm only coming across this thread now, woops!
    Anyone got any ideas on how the role of women effects the cultural context of The Constant Gardener?

and Wordsworth HAS to come up this year?? Surely he'll be up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Hamlet is our single text.

For the comparative we're studying Billy Elliot, Dancing at Lughnasa and Purple Hibiscus.

Dancing at Lughnasa is a very boring story line but my teacher made it enjoyable to study! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

For the comparative we're studying Billy Elliot, Dancing at Lughnasa and Purple Hibiscus.

Dancing at Lughnasa is a very boring story line but my teacher made it enjoyable to study! :)
    What story line? :p

Nothing actually happens in the play. There's no climax or plot.

That said, watching it live is pretty good I must say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

What story line? :p

Nothing actually happens in the play. There's no climax or plot.

That said, watching it live is pretty good I must say.

Ok, ok..

Dancing at Lughnasa has no story line but my teacher made it enjoyable to study! :)

Yeah, we saw it in Galway City and it was quite good.. Cept Michael was a fool..! :L :P

Advertisement