Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog missing on Dunmore road

• 22-08-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Our dog went missing on friday evening from the Booterstown area. He's an 11 year old King charles, white and tan in colour. He doesnt have his collar on, because he recently had a neck infection and couldnt wear it :( If anyone has any information on him please phone 087-2682782.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭johndoe99

if we could see a photo, that would be more helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Hope this works! ill try find a better one

shellphone051.jpg

shellphone456.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Hi michellie,

I was walking through Ardkeen Village at 4pm and I noticed a dog like yours (from the photos) on its own. Placid dog sniffing around near the bushes and then walking along the footpath. I've attached google map screenshot and put an X where I saw this dog at 4pm today. It might be yours.

Hope this helps

- BFG

thanks a million! ill check it out

Just drove in around there and no sign of him:( so if you see him again please try get in touch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Lost Dog

I was in the same situation myself. Thought she was gone but showed up 3 days later by herself. Hopefully shell come back sooner rather then later

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055979246

thats amazing! Im gona try that irishanimals website too,thanks everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I've just seen a dog the image of this dog 5 mins ago on the Dunmore Road. I was just heading in towards town and the dog walked across the road in front of me, it crossed over from just past the XtraVision/chip shop complex where the road goes into a small housing estate that I cannot remember the name of and the dog then went into the road where Leoville House is.

I came back out 10 mins later and turned up that road to see if I could get it and didn't see it but as I came back out and turned back out the Dunmore Road I saw it come back out of that road and head towards Grange Cove.

Thanks for ringing me DeiseMum, really appriciate it!

We went out and searched for over an hour but didnt come across him, ill go back out in a little while. I think it might be him, because we've had a few phone calls from around that area, but of course whenever we go out there, he is gone!:(

thanks everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Folks, would someone pick the dog up if you see it & ring Michellie. If it's not Michellies then you can drop it back where you found it. Plus it's 11 years old, it won't run too fast away from you.

• Advertisement

Yeah if you anyone comes across him,pick him up! Cant believe he has gotten so far anway! He's normally out of breath walking down the road:D

Have you contacted WLR to get them to announce it? They often do this.

Last night I had a drive around the estates near where I saw the dog but didn't see it. I saw a woman with a King Charles dog of same colouring last night at the top of Viewmount and was wondering if you found it.

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know he was found this morning! A very nice polish woman picked him up out around the ardkeen area,she just recently moved to waterford, only living here a week!so she brought him to her house in Mooncoin and rang the pound.

Thank you all so much for your help, those of you who said you saw him, it most likely was him!!:D:D

cant wait to see him :D

Ah that's great news. I was keeping an eye out for him this morning.

ah your very good thanks so much for that! I cant understand how none of us came across him because we were driving around looking for him constantly since friday! My father collected him and soon as he saw his van he ran towards him all excited!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ShaneIRL

michellie wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Just letting you know he was found this morning! A very nice polish woman picked him up out around the ardkeen area,she just recently moved to waterford, only living here a week!so she brought him to her house in Mooncoin and rang the pound.

Thank you all so much for your help, those of you who said you saw him, it most likely was him!!:D:D

Great to hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good stuff, bloody foriegners and their dog-friendly ways! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Great to hear,

That's two in two now for people reunited with their dogs. We will have to start charging a premium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Good to here he's safe and sound. Wandering around in his old age!! :D
    michellie wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lost Dog

Thats great news.

Id say its been a long few days but turned out well in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Aw I'm delighted for you - I've been checking back every evening hoping he'd be back and I don't even know you or him, can't imagine how sick you must have been! :)

He's back home now as if he never went away. Everyone has been really helpful, so grateful for it! He's been lying around all day long, he must be shattered from that 5 day walk he went on lol:D

I have to say, the guy from the pound was great, he rang as soon as that woman called him, very helpful!

Advertisement