Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Panic!!!

Options
  • 22-08-2010 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anybody else panicking over repeats? I have 2 1 on Tuesday and 1 on Wednesday. Im really starting to Freak out that i wont get the C3 i need in both to pass despite having past exam papers and notes dont seem to be making any headway and with only 1 day left!! Are lecturers some bit more lenient when correcting repeats compared to end of semester exams? :(:(:(:(:(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Anybody else panicking over repeats? I have 2 1 on Tuesday and 1 on Wednesday. Im really starting to Freak out that i wont get the C3 i need in both to pass despite having past exam papers and notes dont seem to be making any headway and with only 1 day left!! Are lecturers some bit more lenient when correcting repeats compared to end of semester exams? :(:(:(:(:(:confused:

Just relax and try to take comfort and optimism from the fact you don't need to answer everything perfectly. You just need enough knowledge to pass! I bet you weren't that far away from a pass the first time so if your slightly better prepared this time around you should be fine. As for leniency, that will vary from lecturer to lecturer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

Relax, you know a lot more than you think you know. First tomorrow for the Tuesday exam do all the exam papers you have, even if you have written out the answers before or if there is the same question multiple years write out the answer each time. Writing something out is the easiest way to remember it. Use any other time to go over topics that have not come up in the exams, write out the lecturers notes for yourself (see above). Do the same for the second exam and you will easily pass.

Some say they are more lenient and are more likely to give a C if you only have a D on you paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

+1 to all the answers so far; concentrate on what you can do between now and the exams - you only need to do enough to get a C3 so just do what you need to get that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xXxsnugglesxXx

Thanx that did actually really help i hope i passed they did seem too bad! thanx for the help!(",)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Thanx that did actually really help i hope i passed they did seem too bad! thanx for the help!(",)

No worries, thats what us experience folk are here for!

• Advertisement
Advertisement