Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Fee's - Bank Giro?

Options
  • 22-08-2010 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Does anywhere know where in SISWeb I can find out my fee's for this coming year (I'm going into Stage 2)? Also, do I have to contact UCD Admin to get a Bank Giro or, from memory, do you do that when you do the personal registration?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

your fees for the coming year won't appear on you sisweb until you start the registration process for the coming year
    when you do, it will appear in the information for students section under "programme fee account & pay fees" at the bottom of the page there will be a button to request a bank giro.
    this might be in the stage 1 or 2 of reg too but i'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

uppishhauk wrote: »
    your fees for the coming year won't appear on you sisweb until you start the registration process for the coming year
    when you do, it will appear in the information for students section under "programme fee account & pay fees" at the bottom of the page there will be a button to request a bank giro.
    this might be in the stage 1 or 2 of reg too but i'm not sure

Thanks for the help, just got it.

For Reference, when you are doing the personal registration, on the Fee's tab you can select to request a Bank Giro. You will get an email to confirm.

Advertisement