Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shanganagh Park Ghostie

Options
  • 22-08-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,878 ✭✭✭

I recently moved to Shankill and have been talking to the locals a good bit. A lot of them (mostly the older generation)talk about a spirit/ghost/spectre that appears in Shanganagh park late at night.

Has anyone ever come across any info on this? I walk the park every night with my dog and the scariest thing I've seen is a couple of ugly overweight teenagers going at it.

I know that Shanganagh castle has a few stories going around about ghosts etc but just wondering if anyone has come across this before.

There is a small wooded area over the far side of the park beside the graveyard that does have a spooky look to it during the day as well as during the night so I could definitely see someone getting a bit spooked here and saying they seen something when it was just there mind playing tricks.

Advertisement