Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Fibre

Options
  • 22-08-2010 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I visited the Magnet's website trying to understand what places already have this product in Dublin but I couldn't. I thought you could specify a location, like a street or phone line, Dublin area maybe? Can't find anything like that.

All that I found was some location names in a menu saying "Dublin", which I believe means Dublin County, but I don't understand them. I really want to know if there is any way to know if the location that I will live, since I'm not in Ireland yet, already have or will have this product. Maybe an Availability Map or something like that?

If someone could help me with this information, I would be very glad since it's very important to me a high quality/stable/fast internet speed.

Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

I visited the Magnet's website trying to understand what places already have this product in Dublin but I couldn't. I thought you could specify a location, like a street or phone line, Dublin area maybe? Can't find anything like that.

All that I found was some location names in a menu saying "Dublin", which I believe means Dublin County, but I don't understand them. I really want to know if there is any way to know if the location that I will live, since I'm not in Ireland yet, already have or will have this product. Maybe an Availability Map or something like that?

If someone could help me with this information, I would be very glad since it's very important to me a high quality/stable/fast internet speed.

Thank you.

I can tell you all the areas if you like. Just PM me and I can talk you through.

Advertisement