Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Favourite Low Key Transformers

Options
  • 22-08-2010 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

So, although we all have our favourites, whom are your favourite low key TF's...the kind of people who hung in the background and did little...except maybe the occasional joke or two? Post a picture, if you can find one....

Autobots
    Batting for the Autobots is Sea Spray

transformerswtf.png

Decepticons
    Up for the Decepticons would be Mixmaster, who was supposed to be voiced by Mike Patton in the last TF film, but for some reason this never happened...still, he is my favourite low key Decepticon

TFRoTFMixmaster.jpg

I also want to mention Frenzy, from the original series

tf_g1_frenzy_lasterbeak_c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You've got to love Reflector.

250px-ReflectorCartoon1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Gears from the Revenge of the Fallen toy line. His bio is class.

200962122530899.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I have a soft spot for the decepticon double target masters, needlenose and spinster.

Although if they're REALLY low key I don't know I don't know as they were part of the Mayhem attack squad under Furman in Marvel UK.

But then again, they were the anti wreckers, so an argument could be made about the mayhems being unused and unloved characters like the wreckers themselves.

Regardless, I loved them because of their alt modes, which were class, not because of their fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭sexitoni

Hubcap with his cute orange face and class metallic red chrome colour scheme for G2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

WARPATH.
    He was one of my first figures.

How great was it to see him in The war for cybertron. And be able to play him.

250px-Warpathanimated.jpg
    And then he went and had an Animated appearance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement