Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bullying by sparks

Options
  • 22-08-2010 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

i have been bullied by this mod he has insulted me by pm .johngalway another mod call me a prick on thread .

i replied john ..if i was to call you or any other mod a prick i would be banned ,so i will not as a prick can be use full .

sparks then gave me a infraction for this and edited johngalways post ,with out leaving a reason.

johngalway asked why i did not report sparks to the help desk ,i told him i have reported sparks in the past for bullying and abuse of his mod privileges .

sparks given every chance has started a bitching session ,by pm and on thread .he will edit and delete post to suite himself and then start handing out infractions .

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Complaints about moderation should follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure. You can find full details here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

The other CMod is afk on a well deserved holiday after accidentally getting married, so we'll address the situation here on HD.

--

jwshooter:

Can you, while taking special care to attend to grammar and spelling in the interests of clarity, describe what your complaint is? In your description please link directly to the source post(s) - use the numeric link the top right of each post - and also tell us what desired outcome you would like to achieve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Trojan wrote: »
    The other CMod is afk on a well deserved holiday after accidentally getting married, so we'll address the situation here on HD.

--

jwshooter:

Can you, while taking special care to attend to grammar and spelling in the interests of clarity, describe what your complaint is? In your description please link directly to the source post(s) - use the numeric link the top right of each post - and also tell us what desired outcome you would like to achieve.

i dont see any spelling errors . how can i post a link to the posts when sparks has deleted them .

i did not do any think to deserve a ban . all i said it the thread on john green should be closed as the op had his answer .

people were making assumptions about a mans business etc .

this is a problem on the hunting forum for a long time ,sparks will start a fight delete posts ,edit ,hand out warnings ,infractions,bans with out notice on the thread .

also what has happened to john galway for calling me a prick on thread , i see he is still posting .

ps. i see my post before this one has not been put up .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Right now you have three current bans. One is perm.

In one year, you have managed to clock up 17 bans.
    49 warnings and infractions. 49!

Clearly, you cause nothing but trouble in the forums you use.

Tell me why I shouldn't just site ban you in order to make life easier for everyone on this site?
    Last week, I site banned someone for a month for having less bans and infractions than you.
    In the interest of being fair, I see no reason why you shouldn't be given some time off from this site in order that you can reflect on why you cannot converse with others in a polite and civil manner.

It costs absolutely nothing to treat others with courtesy. Yet, you seem to fail miserably at it.

Sparks is a top notch Mod and CMod.
    In fact, his only failing is that he is way too soft.
    No other Mod on this site would have allowed someone with that many bans and infractions back in their forum.
    The fact that Sparks seems to allow you back in his forum time and time again tells me that he's too nice for his own good.

Sparks did not come to me with a complaint regarding you, so I am giving you one more chance to redeem yourself.
    If you come to my attention again, I see no alternative but to give you a rest from the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement