Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackhall Green Stoneybatter

Options
  • 22-08-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Does anyone here live in this apartment complex? The missus and myself have been thinking about buying an apartment there but have been put off by one or two things. Having googled the place a thread came up on Boards from a few years ago mentioning that it was a popular place for students- indeed the OP of the thread was looking for a place for his niece.

There today we got talking to someone from the complex who's staying with a friend for a few weeks and has mentioned that at the weekend it's noisy with noticeable parties. It seems like a nice place but if there are parties at the weekend it'd have to be a no-go for us.

Also for the size and condition of the complex the management fees seem really high @ €1800pa. We currently rent in a good complex which is in fantastic condition with a landscaped garden, so I can't see where the fees have go in Blackhall Green.

Does anyone know what agent manages Blackhall Green? I'd like to give them a ring and see if I can find out how many apartments are rented to students.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

If you're buying, buy a house, having seen your previous threads, I can't see apartment living long term ending in anything other than disaster for you and your missus.

If you can't afford a house right now, wait.

Advertisement