Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo Assignment 43 - Hands

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Leche Solara has not posted for a good few days so maybe he/she is away or something?

Just to keep things moving- I think Mike H has won this with 22 'thanks' to Pullandbang's 21.

Would someone else just confirm that- to avoid any boobs :)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Mike H= Winner alright by a short head over Pullandbang.
    Congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Ettna

Congratulations Mike H, so what is the next challenge to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ickle_dee

Hi Leche Solara is not available at the moment. He has asked me to declare the winner so as already said "Congratulations Mike H" . Can you set a new challenge and copy the rules for us!

Congrat again

I wonder if Mike H has been kept abreast of the fact that he has won:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mike Huntt

I just heard I won this thing. I put it more down to the subject than the photo quality though. I had a long think about the next assignment and I think the theme should be "Minimalism/negative space" after coming across a flickr group. The photos don't really have anything happening in them, yet really interesting. They border on abstract and utterly simple...take a photo of nothing at all! It couldn't be easier, I hope?

I suppose the usual rules apply...

The rules:
    *Photos must be posted within 2 weeks of the day the task was set – the closing time/date is 8pm on Sunday 19th September 2010.
    *No old photos. Only photos taken with this task in mind qualify.
    Therefore, the photo must be taken after 8pm on the 5th August 2010.
    *Photos must be on the given task.
    *ONE photo per post. Submit as many posts as you like.
    *C&C to be encouraged - but be nice about it!
    *Stretch yourself – there is no limitation to what you can do to produce the image.
    *The next task/subject is to be chosen by the person who has the most thanks after their post at the closing date/time(the post must include a photo).

Here are some examples:

Here

HERE

and HERE

Sorry I can embed them.

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 liamfortune76

Two broken fingers, caught between a solid steel door and a steel beer dispenser gas cylinder.

OUCH aghhh

Good shot - but Liam - this assignment has ENDED- they only last 2 weeks

Advertisement