Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband+console crashing

• 22-08-2010 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ive had broadband from eircom for the last three years now and everything used to be ok.there were odd dsl crashes if i used it too much and other random times when it would stop working for a few hours and i would be ok with that.But last week my bb stoped working well for my xbox and ps3 anyway.the broadband works fine with the pc able to play videos without any delay even though im meant to have 3mb and i just about get 1.2mb.But as soon as i start up my xbox or ps3 the internet light goes red.I restart the router and all the lights are green
    (though the wireless light begins flashing dunno if thats important)and i can stay online for 10-15 min before the internet light goes red again and when i restart the router this time the dsl light starts flashing and it will take 2 hours before it works again.There are no other things plugged in to any other phone sockets in the house and the same thing keeps happening.Its only a recent problem it used to be fine.anybody who has any info on this id greatly apreciate it.also i live in the country not the city

Advertisement