Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend packages (investigations)

Options
  • 22-08-2010 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hello,

I was just reading the Cork thread there, and I got this link http://www.mosthauntedireland.com/halloween---most-haunted

Got a bit excited, only to discover it happened 2 years ago. So does anyone know of this type of weekend available?

My OH will be terrified, but it is something I would love to do.:D

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Many groups here run overnight investigations in castles. Usually cost between 50-70 quid for a night. Lots of fun and each group has its own style. Depends on what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Theres a day course and investigation as part of the Dublin Paranormal Convention. Its run by Steve Parsons and Dr. Ciaran O'Keeffe so you'll actualy learn what to do before doing it. Heres a link to the facebook page for it: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=137033089670332

http://www.dublinparacon.com/links.html

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Grimes, I really like the sound of that, have you any more info.

6th, I have put myself down as a maybe, as I have something on those days, however I can try and get out of them.

I don't want to ghosthunt on my own you see, and nobody, friend of family would dare do it, but I could manage to rope my OH in to a nice night away of ghosthunting somewhere nice.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭amira

Grimes, I really like the sound of that, have you any more info.

6th, I have put myself down as a maybe, as I have something on those days, however I can try and get out of them.

I don't want to ghosthunt on my own you see, and nobody, friend of family would dare do it, but I could manage to rope my OH in to a nice night away of ghosthunting somewhere nice.:D

Hey Tuck!
    I'm in the same situation, nobody i know would join me.. my OH doesnt even let me watch horror movies, so,,, if you want.. we can go together?? should be a bit of craic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Amira, I am in the exact same position! OH won't watch any horror movies with me. Although I had to sit through 'The Expendables' the other night, he should really pay me back. I did offer to give up X Factor the other night in the hopes he'd watch paranormal activity with me..lol (I failed).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭amira

LOL!! i so feel your pain Tuck.. mine is not only not coming with me to see the new movie - 'the last exorcism' - he has even forbiden me to go see it myself!! :eek:
    Paranormal Activity didnt do it for me tho.. maybe coz i watched it in a plane.. :rolleyes:

Advertisement