Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you know the Clondalkin area 30+ years ago?

Options
  • 22-08-2010 10:22pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a really long shot but I am looking for an insurance broker who had an office in Clondalkin village many years ago. Definitely well over 20 years ago and probably closer to thirty.

I have no name and no idea where the office was located exactly though. It might still be there!

I am trying to find out for a family member to cash a life insurance policy on another family member who died almost 20 years ago but all we have is the policy number which was handwritten in a notebook.

Any direction or name or hint anyone can give me would be much appreciated...I'm relying on the almighty power of Boards :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

the only thing i can think of off the top of my head is there is insurance something above the centra across the road from the credit union place.

this might sound very bizarre but have you tried asking the lads in Boss Hogs ?

they have being there quite some time and they are locals themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,269 ✭✭✭emo72

there vwas a place at the mill carpark beside mcdonalds. they sold insurance it might still be there.

Advertisement