Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sun protection

Options
  • 22-08-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I know that sun is bad for tattoos and most aftercare advice ive seen seem to reccommend sunblock instead of sunscreen. However when i went to tescos to buy some they all said sun lotion and i couldnt find any saying sunblock. So i was just wondering what people on here use to protect their tattoos from fading in sun?. Anything in particular to look out for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

i use factor 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

+1

Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

i use factor 50.

me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hipnotica

alright thanks for the replies guys, factor 50 lotion seems to be the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

i tried a few of the tattoo goo brand "uv colour guard" sticks but really found good ol' factor 50 much more effective and found it lasted a hell of a lot longer too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement