Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking of changing to bill pay with Meteor

• 22-08-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26

I'm thinking of changing to bill pay but I have never been on it before, I'm thinking of going for the 30 euro a month for 18 months, is there anyone on this plan here?
    Do they every go over their internet allowance? or is it ever more than 30 euro a month for them?
    http://www.meteor.ie...mart/#plans-tab
    btw Im getting a Samsung Galaxy S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

i had it...well i rarely went over the limit but got close a few times after several visits to youtube...

depends on your usage...for reading text webpages its ok...for watching videos or streaming radio not so much...

though i didnt have free calls and texts to meteor so i got up to 40 quid once for overgoing my text limit...

it depends on what sort of internet user you are tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭kesey

I've been on the 30 euro Meteor plan for the past 6 months or so with my Desire. I've surfed a fair bit and read a lot of email. I also use Fring for VOIP calls. Since updating to Froyo I've used the wifi hotspot facility with my iPad and laptop quite a few times. With this kind of usage, you'd be working hard to use more than 200 MB data a month. Hitting youtube may very well gobble up data. I don't do that sort of thing on my mobile, so I'm not well clued-in on it.

I would note that I have wifi at home so pretty well any surfing or whatever done there does not eat into my 1 gig data allowance.

So far, I've come nowhere near using the I gig data allowance. The 30 euro per month 200 calls and 200 texts and 1 gb data seems a great deal to me. Certainly, I'm getting charged a lot less for my mobile use than when I was with O2. Unfortunately, I signed up before the free Meteor-calls and texts bit:-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

you should have canceled your contract when the T&C's were changing...
    i got out after 3 months ^^

you can just ask them to cancel it for ya and put you on a new plan :)

Advertisement