Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Band; "Aetherborn"

Options
  • 22-08-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Came across these guys/girl through the Paramore LiveJournal/Tumblr. Don't ask.

Canadian rock/metal band [they say they are pop, but I don't hear the pop...] who are female fronted [Sarah Todd...] and are new enough. They are due to release an yet untitled EP [around September ish, they said]. They have two free tracks here and their MySpace is here.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'll be checking this out later, I'm a big fan of female-fronted metal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

They sound exactly like Paramore but just heavier, even the singer looks like yer wan...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

They sound exactly like Paramore but just heavier
    So they sound exactly the same, just different? :p
    even the singer looks like yer wan...:pac:
    Hmm, they do look vaguely similar...

hw.jpgleft_1.jpg

From what I've listened to so far the band doesn't sound too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Malice_ wrote: »
    So they sound exactly the same, just different? :p
    Hmm, they do look vaguely similar...

hw.jpgleft_1.jpg

From what I've listened to so far the band doesn't sound too bad.

I wouldnt be a Paramore devotee, so my knowledge on them isnt great but they do sound similar:pac: But a bit heavier, But hey they're both pretty smoking hot, and at the end of the day thats all that really matters:pac:

Advertisement