Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Band/Group/Comedian/Person Would You Like To See In UL This Year?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

cson wrote: »
    Simples; as the title says what ents would you like to see?

In terms of Bands; I'd love to see Corona's and Two Door Cinema Club playing.

Comedians; David O'Doherty. Saw him with Flight of the Conchords and thought he was hilarious.

Person; I'd love to see Morgan Kelly from UCD guest speak. The guy knows a lot about the state we're in and how to get us out of it.
    Personally a Noel Gallagher acoustic gig. It may be possible as he has slot more time on his hands because of his walk out from Oasis. He supposedly love these kinda gigs and he usually does these kinda gigs for charity. It could happen if he was contacted. But I am probably just dreaming, I must say that Shane McGowan gig I was at was excellent. Ye are well able to throw a party down there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pinkdiamond

the coonics

not a very well known band yet but probably one of the best undiscovered bands in west ireland

think they myt have came before as a support act to the sawdoctors

Advertisement