Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hands Challenge "discussion"

• 22-08-2010 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hands-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

It seems mighty strange that a first time poster with a suggestive name should post a photo taken at 12 minutes past 8 when the thread only started at 8.35?:confused:

anyway Pete likes it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

keps wrote: »
    It seems mighty strange that a first time poster with a suggestive name should post a photo taken at 12 minutes past 8 - when the thread only started at 8.35?:confused:

anyway Pete likes it

Why is my name being brought into this? Please explain? :confused:

Don't go on the defensive - I just said you like it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭NooSixty

Don't go on the defensive - I just said you like it:)

Yes everyone can see that he thanked it so why mention it specifically?? I don't understand either??? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Lads and ladies relax, i duno what keps ment either apart from the obvious, that pete is always very fast to notice when something is astray as in wrong date ect, but thanked this post. Not that pete is wrong to do that id do it myself given half a chance lol. I must say it was some feat to think of the photo, get herself to pose, post process and upload it in such a short time, lol. Chillax folks its all a bit of craic remember don't be jumping on everyones backs or nobody will want to enter :p

P.S. Great topic BTW, i can think of a NSFW entry.....on second thoughts ....nnnaaaaaaa, :pac::pac:

Edit: strange that when you right click, go to, photo details it gives me a link to photobucket to a person called pete4130, or is that just me, i see the image has gone or is that just me too lol, my comp is gone all wonky (giving me random links off the same page not the one i requested when i right click) on me recently so i could be imagining it

• Advertisement

The photo was taken before the assignment began

The photo was taken before the assignment began

Daylight Savings maybe??? ...... I know my camera isn't right timewise either for this reason. I also seem to recall that one of Pete's previous entries had the same issue and he explained that it was off from his trip to Japan.....

Still not sure why Pete was mentioned specifically?? Seems deliberately antagonistic to me........

Anyways I can assure you it was taken after 8:35pm.......... They are my tits after all ;)

NooSixty wrote: »
    Daylight Savings maybe??? ...... I know my camera isn't right timewise either for this reason. I also seem to recall that one of Pete's previous entries had the same issue and he explained that it was off from his trip to Japan.....

Still not sure why Pete was mentioned specifically?? Seems deliberately antagonistic to me........

Anyways I can assure you it was taken after 8:35pm.......... They are my tits after all ;)

So what your saying is he created an account just to post this then thanked it himself, *wags finger* tut tut tut, the contraversy deepens, lol :p

I'm confused is NooSixty also Pete?

When you get sign language like this, you know its for Keeps......

for-keeps-unsharpened.jpg

• Advertisement

pete4130 wrote: »

What date was that taken on?

Pete and NoSixity are each others significent others, i think!

for-keeps-unsharpened.jpg

Was have expecting to seeing a picture of you sticking up your middle finger there, lol. Which i would be objecting to because it would have been fingers and not a hand.

PS im messing, as was pretty much everything ive said here so far. God i really wish the assignment disscussion thread took off cos this thread is a mess already, lol.

So what your saying is he created an account just to post this then thanked it himself, *wags finger* tut tut tut, the contraversy deepens, lol :p

@keps: OMG!! You have caught me out Keps!!!! :rolleyes:

@hs: What I was actually trying to say was that there could be numerous reasons why the timing was out. I only mentioned Pete specifically cause he was mentioned specifically beforehand. They are my tits and I know when the pic was taken and who it was taken by.

Edit: strange that when you right click, go to, photo details it gives me a link to photobucket to a person called pete4130, or is that just me, i see the image has gone or is that just me too lol, my comp is gone all wonky (giving me random links off the same page not the one i requested when i right click) on me recently so i could be imagining it

3 photogs....1 house...2 tits....1 camera...limited accounts for uploading photos....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

........ They are my tits after all ;)

Well done!

Pete4130, well done!

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

to quote one of my favourite posters on here :
    ***nom nom nom popcorn nom***
    ;)

(the plot thickens)

And Who is Mike Huntt? (My C...

ThOnda wrote: »
    Well done!

Pete4130, well done!

;)

some people still have a sense of humour.....sadly some don't :(

Pete and NoSixity are each others significent others, i think!

Was have expecting to seeing a picture of you sticking up your middle finger there, lol. Which i would be objecting to because it would have been fingers and not a hand.

PS im messing, as was pretty much everything ive said here so far. God i really wish the assignment disscussion thread took off cos this thread is a mess already, lol.

Dude so what if we are??? That does not mean he took the pic does it?? The truth is Pete is actually in a very committed relationship with the guy who actually took the pic.......

oooohhhhhh dear ! :eek: Hadn't even copped on. Thought it must be an Irish thing :o

• Advertisement

And Who is Mike Huntt? (My..

I fear we may never ever know, 1 post wonder!!!!:P

I love this thread....this has been the most interesting by far in a looong time.....

Well we can't say we didn't have an eventful start to this assignment:D

I was gonna go to bed - but I think I'll have another beer.

Dude so what if we are??? That does not mean he took the pic does it?? The truth is Pete is actually in a very committed relationship with the guy who actually took the pic.......

too much info....

it makes no differnce if your partners brothers and sisters grandfather and grandaughter, that makes no difference all keps asked a question i tried to answer it!!!

All i was doing was turning the screw! you know winding it up for the laugh of it, no need to know every detail about it! you have to admit it looks strange the way it happened so fast, and when someone with one post posts on petes photobucket account it looks even stranger, and there were going to be questions. And if what you say is correct then why was the picture removed, ads more fuel to the fire!!!!

***head reeling***
    will come back later to look at more ti-- I mean, pics :)

Pete, just for my curiosity, have you been inspired by this picture?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

The truth is Pete is actually in a very committed relationship with the guy who actually took the pic.......

In other words... He loves himself

Well it's really spiffing that NooSixty and Pete are the one person and that My Cun.. I mean Mike Hunt lives with both of them:eek:

too much info....

it makes no differnce if your partners brothers and sisters grandfather and grandaughter, that makes no difference all keps asked a question i tried to answer it!!!

All i was doing was turning the screw! you know winding it up for the laugh of it, no need to know every detail about it! you have to admit it looks strange the way it happened so fast, and when someone with one post posts on petes photobucket account it looks even stranger, and there were going to be questions. And if what you say is correct then why was the picture removed, ads more fuel to the fire!!!!

I can't answer why the pic was removed?? (as far as I can see it's still there??)....... Mike saw the topic, had an idea, took the pic and needed an account to upload from...... simple!

Dude I think you are also failing to see how amusing I find all this :D I haven't had such a good laugh in ages!!!!

• Advertisement

too much info....

What pic has been removed? They all seem there as far as I can see? Anyway, I'm off to the pub for some real world fun. I've had my fill of online fun for tonight. Thanks boards.ie's.....you never fail to amuse :D

Well it's really spiffing that NooSixty and Pete are the one person and that My Cun.. I mean Mike Hunt lives with both of them:eek:

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Obviously I'm the hag in the equation :P

By no means the best photo taken it fact its pretty poor but fits into this thread perfectly, so what the hell i get herself to take it there now.... palmface!!!!!!!

4917881390_17a60889cb_z.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Obviously I'm the hag in the equation :P

You might say that.. but I could not possibly comment

You might say that.. but I could not possibly comment

slightly offensive implication me thinks :(

Lucky I have a sense of humour :P

4917928532_3766b867a7.jpg

• Advertisement

There are no hands- it does not qualify.

Which is Pete?

..pic..

You...you....mean your not the same person, lol!!! wheres mike, or did he take the photo :p

there are no hands- it does not qualify.

well don't vote for it then ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

HANDlebar moustache :D:pac:

Pete4130, I love your handlebars!

• Advertisement

Im away before a fight starts and the handbags come out....

wheres my coat*

Which is Pete?

I'm the one with the ronnie :P

there are no hands- it does not qualify.

well don't vote for it then ;)

and for the record here is my partner Mike.

4917973188_e36bf85e70.jpg

our hands are elsewhere ;)

schizophrenia

there are drugs now that can help

Or maybe they have been taken already

Me Myself and Irene come to mind , lol. Well thats a bit of an anticlimax now we know mike exsists, takes the fun outa it :o

Why is my name being brought into this? Please explain? :confused:

Do you understand now?

Do you understand now?

No...you haven't explained....but please....explain?

Anyway, I'm off to the pub for some real world fun. I've had my fill of online fun for tonight. Thanks boards.ie's.....you never fail to amuse :D

Pete/Mike/Noo- You must be on Japanese Time like some of your photos(that Noo remembers so well).. the Pubs in London are not open at 11 Pm on a Sunday.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Me Myself and Irene come to mind , lol. Well thats a bit of an anticlimax now we know mike exsists, takes the fun outa it :o

Maybe that isn't really Mike ... but someone pretending to be him to throw us all off the scent (and having seen pics of Pete's bed before there is bound to be a scent :eek:)

:D

CabanSail wrote: »
    Maybe that isn't really Mike ... but someone pretending to be him to throw us all off the scent (and having seen pics of Pete's bed before there is bound to be a scent :eek:)

:D

But if its not mike.......its......uummmmmm...... what way does the nursery rhyme go

"theres 4 in the bed and the little one said..."

My head now officailly hurts god know what the drunk people are going to think reading this when they come in from the pub!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement