Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechecked?

• 22-08-2010 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am unsure whether to get my Irish HL rechecked or not. I was dissapointed with my result, got a C3 and usually got B3/C1s in tests. But i did find the exam quite tricky in some parts so i think it may be pointless to get it rechecked. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Birdy5 wrote: »
    I am unsure whether to get my Irish HL rechecked or not. I was dissapointed with my result, got a C3 and usually got B3/C1s in tests. But i did find the exam quite tricky in some parts so i think it may be pointless to get it rechecked. Any advice?
    Arrange to view your script. Bring an Irish teacher (preferably one who has corrected Irish HL) in with you. Decide then. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Not really advice but if you are unsure and did find some parts tricky you just need to remember you can go down points if you get it rechecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bluelemonade

Have a look at the paper and then decide.

Advertisement