Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Jelly SMS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

fbradyirl wrote: »
    It could be that SSL issue again. I just sent 5 SMS from my handset (same version as yours) and they came through fine. Could you try and toggle airplane mode on/off and try again please?

I don't have problem most of the time but this is happening a lot lately, i did have issue with SSL last week with online banking and stuff but that's been sorted after a quick call to three tech support.
    I have tries reset network setting and toggle airplane mode but same problem comes randomly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

deep1 wrote: »
    I don't have problem most of the time but this is happening a lot lately, i did have issue with SSL last week with online banking and stuff but that's been sorted after a quick call to three tech support.
    I have tries reset network setting and toggle airplane mode but same problem comes randomly.

If it just happens randomly then it could just be a server issue as the message says. Maybe there are lots of people using it at that very moment. This applies to all operators.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Fbradyirl, was wondering if there's a reason why paste don't work in landscape mode? It's no biggie, just wondering.

Fbradyirl, was wondering if there's a reason why paste don't work in landscape mode? It's no biggie, just wondering.

Good question! Hadn't noticed that. I'll log a bug...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

jelly sms wont let me log in it keeps saying log in failed! exceot i use the same log in on three web text and that works fine??????????? only downloaded it last week but still cant get it to work!!?

• Advertisement

sophie1234 wrote: »
    jelly sms wont let me log in it keeps saying log in failed! exceot i use the same log in on three web text and that works fine??????????? only downloaded it last week but still cant get it to work!!?

Three.ie give users a separate password for “My 3″ and another for the webtext section of their website. You will need to use your webtext login with Jelly SMS, not your ‘My 3″ one.

See:
    http://www.jellysms.com/blog/three-ie-login/

Three.ie give users a separate password for “My 3″ and another for the webtext section of their website. You will need to use your webtext login with Jelly SMS, not your ‘My 3″ one.

See:
    http://www.jellysms.com/blog/three-ie-login/

thats what i mean im using my three webtext login not my mythree password! it just keeps saying login failed ive delted and re intalled a few times to! might try changin my pin!

Ok. Maybe the website is blocked on your handset. Can you try and login to webtext using Safari and see what happens?

it doesnt let me login into webtexts on three.ie on my handset its say that this cannot be done! but my boyfriend gets the same but his jelly sms workS???

Mmm very strange. If you want to email me (finbarr AT jellysms dot com) your phone number and webtext pw I can take a look for you.

• Advertisement

thanks im going to try changing my pin after lunch and if that fails i will email you! thanks!!

Was wondering if anyone else is getting the webtext service is currently unavailable error on this with Vodafone over the last few days?

Working fine for me here. Can you try and login to webtext using Safari on the iPhone please

Working fine for me here. Can you try and login to webtext using Safari on the iPhone please

Yep, that's working no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Soot-fan

Does Jellysms support 02 text to Canada.... I’m sending them but they’re not getting there.... I can send to the UK no problems

Soot-fan wrote: »
    Does Jellysms support 02 text to Canada.... I’m sending them but they’re not getting there.... I can send to the UK no problems

When you click on the 'Reports' button, what does the delivery report show for that message?

Yep, that's working no probs.

Can you try deleting and re-adding your profile as outlined here:

http://www.jellysms.com/blog/how-to-editadd-profiles/

Can you try deleting and re-adding your profile as outlined here:

http://www.jellysms.com/blog/how-to-editadd-profiles/

No joy buddy. Still the same error.

Are there any weird characters in your password? Can you contact me by email and I can look into it further for you. support-iphone at jellysms doot com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭decies

I find the odd text from 3 i'n Ireland to be delayed, and sometimes teo mins or so i'n the sending process.

When you click on the 'Reports' button, what does the delivery report show for that message?

Its the free version, so no reports.... I have eirtext pro as well and the reports say "not delivered".... I have no problem sending a normal sms.

Its the free version, so no reports.... I have eirtext pro as well and the reports say "not delivered".... I have no problem sending a normal sms.

Mmm. Ok. Can you tell me exact what format the first 3-4 digits of the SMS are? e.g.

+12121.....

I know some of the operators in north america can't receive SMS from O2 online.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

JellySMS just stopped working today on my GF's iPhone 4.
    it pops up a messege saying "messege could not be sent, jellysms is unavailable on your handset.............."

phone iPhone 4
    Meteor Bill Pay Smart Lite 30.

Mmm. Ok. Can you tell me exact what format the first 3-4 digits of the SMS are? e.g.

+12121.....

I know some of the operators in north america can't receive SMS from O2 online.

The number starts 0014167..........

The number starts 0014167..........

Does the SMS deliver when you send from the O2 website?

kceire wrote: »
    JellySMS just stopped working today on my GF's iPhone 4.
    it pops up a messege saying "messege could not be sent, jellysms is unavailable on your handset.............."

phone iPhone 4
    Meteor Bill Pay Smart Lite 30.

Just tested on my own iPhone 4 and it worked fine. Could be related to this:

http://www.jellysms.com/blog/meteor-issues/

Does the SMS deliver when you send from the O2 website?

yes

yes

and what does that number start with (the one that delivered)? Does it also start with 0014167.......... or is there a plus (+) at the start?

• Advertisement

and what does that number start with (the one that delivered)? Does it also start with 0014167.......... or is there a plus (+) at the start?

I noticed it says "sent" in reports from text sent from eirtext pro. But they are not delivered either.

Advertisement