Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back waxing

• 23-08-2010 12:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Decided to do something about my back at last. So does anyone know of anywhere good around cork or waterford? And what are the prices like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC,you will probably get better answers here OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

KieranFitz, if you don't get a suitable response over the next few days then PM me and I'll move your post over to the Cork or Waterford forums.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

To be completely honest there is only one decent beauticans IMO in Waterford, and that's the one next to superquinn on the tramore road. I found most beauticans around Waterford could really use a crash course in PR.

The girls in the one near superquinn are lovely though. They will have you fill out a form tho and will want to do the patch test.

Now I've never had my back waxed - as I'm a girl, but I have a lot of waxing experience!
    Pop two panadol about 30 mins before your appointment and you should be fine.

I have no idea re: price though. Sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

I've had my back waxed twice and I swear I've never felt pain like it.
    Now some might say I'm being a pussy but I've a load of ink, legs arms, neck and back so I'm can put up with a bit of pain.
    But waxing NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO never again

As I'm getting the back tattooed at the moment I ask my wife just to shave it while I'm have a shower.
    Takes a bit of time but a whole lot less painful

Hope this puts you off, you'll thank me in the end.

R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

thanks rory but i live alone so theres noone else to shave it for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭katie99

An ex bf used have his back waxed every six weeks. I think he paid about 25e.
    He said it wasn't as painful as people made out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

katie99 wrote: »

He was totally right. Back waxing is virtually pain free.However,on the other hand, chest/ab waxing can be a little uncomfortable at times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

katie99 wrote: »

He may well be spoofing :eek:
    He may not be spoofing

Either way I ain't getting it done again :)

R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Well got it done, E25 in a salon owned by a school friend, didn't hurt that bad

Advertisement