Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FINAL Munster Super League Session (28/8/10) & CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No
    My little brother may also be attending. The 10 year old prodigy returns :cool:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Maybe so
    Sadly I'm working! Probably a good thing. The 3 weeks without playing properly has really slowed me down. 720's make my wrists sore now!

Good luck to all and hope ye have a great final!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

No
    Righto Deffo going to this. Have missed past 2 infernos and will miss the next due to being out of the country, so need some competitive play.

Will be driving down, happy to pick up Dubliners who're going too and will split petrol money or equivalent bus fair, whatever works out cheaper and am happy enough to do door to door based on location.

Orim, Chopper and Doom, if you're going and would like a lift let me know, I'll give ya first refusal and chance to call shotgun.

Time to bring the big gun show to the sticks, stab city on blast.

Get Hype?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Great post and Shotgun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sorry Dan, but I'm vetoing your shotgun call!

I'll avail of this lift please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

A-Trak wrote: »
    Righto Deffo going to this. Have missed past 2 infernos and will miss the next due to being out of the country, so need some competitive play.

Will be driving down, happy to pick up Dubliners who're going too and will split petrol money or equivalent bus fair, whatever works out cheaper and am happy enough to do door to door based on location.

Orim, Chopper and Doom, if you're going and would like a lift let me know, I'll give ya first refusal and chance to call shotgun.

Time to bring the big gun show to the sticks, stab city on blast.

Get Hype?
    I'll see if I can come down....

if I can't get shotgun I call music rights...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

No
    Good man Kenny, you get tunes selection, I've an iPod dock in the car, no Mr Bungle beetles tunes though ;)

No
    Does anyone have a VGA cable and an audio splitter? We only have 3 working TVs guys :P If push came to shove I could bring my TV and XBox. (they have monitors there that we could use if we had a cable).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

If your radio can accept MP3 players, then I have Backspacer. It should meet all our musical requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

No
    D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Does anyone have a VGA cable and an audio splitter? We only have 3 working TVs guys :P If push came to shove I could bring my TV and XBox. (they have monitors there that we could use if we had a cable).

I've got a VGA cable, but no audio splitter. Also, I don't have the adapter required to connect it to a monitor, just the normal one that goes into my TV (can't remember if it's F or M).

3 TV's should be fine so long as people play their matches then move along so others play.

Oh, for those who aren't sure, and in case it's not explicitly stated, this is played on Xbox 360.

Orim, are you a Chun player?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I WANNA COME
    i call shotgun

if i dont get it then u are all racist
    plus i have all the SvB stories

how far is munster
    also i will glady sit in the back if some one brings a laptop with 3s :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I have a VGA cable. Chopper has speakers with converters for sound. Sorted.

Burning Eclipse, Yeah I play Chun.

Looks like there's going to be too many of us for the car.

well i'm pauls best friend so its safe to say im SAFE
    but online knock out tournament to see who gets a spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Hmm, this might actually be a good trip down! And i can crash in Dark Onions place since he owes me ten times over ;)

I would probably consider getting train though if I was to go. Anyone else fancy train?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sorry farz. I'm in. :)

animaX wrote: »
    Hmm, this might actually be a good trip down! And i can crash in Dark Onions place since he owes me ten times over ;)

I would probably consider getting train though if I was to go. Anyone else fancy train?
    Have you never seen the film Road Trip????!!!!

Ken B wrote: »
    Have you never seen the film Road Trip????!!!!

Have you ever seen this

If you use rufus, this is a deserved fate...

lets not tick terry off
    80%20Car%20vs.%20Train.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

I'm thinking bout taking a spin down now since
    everyones heading down :) Will there be enough setups??. Anyone need a lift on route from Waterford??. :D

BanjoB wrote: »
    Will there be enough setups??.

I'm actually concerned about this too. Don't wanna head down just to be waiting around 70% of the time.

Any chance of re-arranging things to get more setups?

Don't wanna head down just to be waiting around 99% of the time.

SvB

No
    Hmmm, those concerns are becoming more legitimate as more people sign up. There are 3 TV's as Onion already pointed out. The place also has a number of computer monitors (4:3 I think, sorry DooM). If we use 1 then we will always have 8 people playing, or we could use 2 and accommodate 10 players simultaneously. Can't see why we would need more than that.

No

Er, I've already got Hotaru staying in my place. And by my place, I mean my parents house, I'm back at home in Clare like!
    I'm actually concerned about this too. Don't wanna head down just to be waiting around 70% of the time.

Any chance of re-arranging things to get more setups?

At this point, I'll be bringing my TV. Someone else will have to bring a 360 cause mine only has one working USB port.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Er, I've already got Hotaru staying in my place. And by my place, I mean my parents house, I'm back at home in Clare like!

I'm pretty sure he was joking. Why would someone who lives in Dublin voluntarily stay in Limerick?

(Hype?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No
    I'm pretty sure he was joking. Why would someone who lives in Dublin voluntarily stay in Limerick?

(Hype?)

:pac:

🤪

(Hype?)

lol
    also this is Hotaru

30rock12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

That's from some TV show, right?

• Advertisement

No
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    That's from some TV show, right?

Yes, it's from 30 Rock, and deserving of my thanks for that fact alone.

What was her name... Kumiko or something? /off to google.

Advertisement