Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FINAL Munster Super League Session (28/8/10) & CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Holy crap, no mercy! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Do ye not use capture cards? o.O

Slugs wrote: »
    Do ye not use capture cards? o.O

No, they make things very awkward for many reasons in public places.

We will in future at some point.

No, they make things very awkward for many reasons in public places.

We will in future at some point.
    how do they make things awkward o.O?

Slugs wrote: »
    how do they make things awkward o.O?

Leaving a laptop around unsecured in a public place, having to feck around with the (usually tied down) cabling, dealing with lag, etc.

• Advertisement

Couldn't you have someone manning it? There wouldn't be much ****ing around if you used the right set up, you'd just be pluggign the leads into the capture card, and is there lag? :O

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No
    Hey, if you want to bring your laptop and capture card and man it all day, please don't let us stop you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No
    EXTENDED cut of D4RK ONION vs DooM featuring banter etc.

Just the match

🤪

Lol I remember everyone queuing up to watch us and thinking "wow these guys must really want to see me killed" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

No
    Lol I remember everyone queuing up to watch us and thinking "wow these guys must really want to see me killed" :D

Pffft... I left before the cody match so I could play my game against Rickimon! That's where the real talent was at :p

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Hey, if you want to bring your laptop and capture card and man it all day, please don't let us stop you!
    :p I actually would seeing as the only other thing I'd be doing is watching my ass flying around the monitor :P, but I don't have one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Dunno why i didnt post it here instead :pac:
    About inferno guys.
    Robbknoll wrote: »
    Likewise, myself and generic are getting the 7.35am train up and the 7pm train back. So anyone that wants to join us is more than welcome if ye're headin from limerick/cork. 30e return if booked online (can also pay with laser). Is there any other lim guys goin up? future, sabre, etc etc?

No
    Good to know Robbknoll! I was actually going to post in the Inferno thread asking about the same thing :D

🤪

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

No
    Dunno why i didnt post it here instead :pac:
    About inferno guys.

I have something on in Dublin in the morning and a Christening back in Limerick in the aftenoon, so I'll definately be on the train with ye. However, if I run late with whats on in Dublin and can't get back for the christening, I'll hang on for the Inferno.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

No
    D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Futureguy destroying poor Rickimon here! :P

On the orders of his older brother "not to go easy on him!". Shame on you! Poor little guy. Can't get his fingers around the controller. Poor little begger.

No
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    I have something on in Dublin in the morning and a Christening back in Limerick in the aftenoon, so I'll definately be on the train with ye. However, if I run late with whats on in Dublin and can't get back for the christening, I'll hang on for the Inferno.

So all we have to do is delay you in Dublin......I see......
    I have a crap ton of videos to go up (Limerick, Nom Con, DBNI BB and Inferno 11 groups :o) but I promise I'll get to them.

Going to be busy! :D

🤪

Yeah so I have finally gotten round to these... First couple are up:

Me vs Future Guy:

Poor Future Guy was clearly suffering from ring rust after his holiday, he was missing liks he never does here.

Burning Eclipse vs D4RK On1ON

Should have gone Guile and turtled the bejasus out of him :D

No
    Yeah so I have finally gotten round to these... First couple are up:

Thanks DooM - looking forward to seeing the full set :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Thanks for uploading those Doom, nice to see where i was going wrong with the honda games. Need alot more practise.

• Advertisement

Thanks for uploading those Doom, nice to see where i was going wrong with the honda games. Need alot more practise.

It's nice to watch matches you win, it's clever to watch matches you lose.

No
    It's nice to watch matches you win, it's clever to watch matches you lose.

Wise words... Alas, my battle with Orim doesn't seem to have made it. :(

Wise words... Alas, my battle with Orim doesn't seem to have made it. :(

Sorry man, I had a couple of corruptions, I think your fight could have been one.

No
    Sorry man, I had a couple of corruptions, I think your fight could have been one.

No worries, am delighted to have the other matches to watch! Your efforts are very much appreciated :D

No worries, am delighted to have the other matches to watch! Your efforts are very much appreciated :D

Yeah I'd like to have a few of everyone. Really nothing to make you strive to play better than watching yourself under tournament pressure.

Advertisement