Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

d4 radio ?

• 23-08-2010 3:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

is there a d4 radio ? i won tickets for westlife of it today and want to know if its real ? lol i dident text them or nothing they rang me randomly.they rang and knew my name and i did all this stuff on radio then they rang back and got my address thats all just my address what can they do with that ? lol well she said hello my name is something i cant remember lol then she said my name and did i want to play this game live on the radio and i had to guess the song and i got it rite but the thing was i was with a large group of people and all the people with my number were there lol and the efort to do a prank call like that would be huge like not laughing or nothing and playing music that would be just to much lol
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

LOL of course theres a D4 radio!!

Presented by me, your friend Prakhabar!!

pralaybakshi.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,593 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Generally if you win tickets to something you don't remember entering, you never entered and its a scam... weird one, though.

The usual way this'd work from here would be an 'admin fee' to release the tickets or the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭FredBloggs

are you sure it wasn't freinds of yours playing a trick on you - getting you to do "all this stuff on radio" as you put it?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

While you're googling for D4 Radio, see if you can find yourself some punctuation guides.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 georgedell

yes im sure it wasent my friends as they were all nearly beside me listening to the phone call.

• Advertisement
Advertisement