Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl Shop in Georges Street Arcade.

Options
  • 23-08-2010 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows how I might get in contact with the guy that runs the record shop in Georges street Arcade. The one in the centre aisle, not the shop unit. I bought a few records from him a while back but asked him to post them to me as I was heading to Landsdowne for the Argentina game and didnt want to wreck the records!! I dont believe he's trying to do me out of money as he is a sound bloke, Ive bought loads from him in the past, just think he genuinely might have forgetten!!!

I live down the country so just strolling in isnt really an option!!

Cheers.

If anyone has a number could they PM me instead of posting it in a public forum:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

There's a website for the arcade but no number for Trout records.
    However, there is a contact number for the arcade, give them a ring and ask them for yer man to call you?
    (01) 283 6077

Arcade website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I've sent the last number that I had for Nick to you by PM.

Advertisement