Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music,Media and Performance Technology

Options
  • 23-08-2010 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Just got accepted into it.Who else got in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

My Friend did too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

Me :D

You excited too?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Burswood wrote: »
    Me :D

You excited too?

Yup sure am.I went to the workshop thingy they had on for it back in February and I really liked the course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

I have a friend who's doing it, I'm doing Digital Media Design, I think they're like sister courses or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

they are sister courses in that ye will share alot of similiar modules but in 2nd and 3rd year they start to become less involved together
    hope ye like maths and programming thats all it is in first year lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

Hey can someone tell me what time the first lecture is on for MMPT on Monday?

Something tells me its 11..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

check your timetable on the ul website, you might wanna be there a lil early cos they do change alot in the first week

Burswood wrote: »
    Hey can someone tell me what time the first lecture is on for MMPT on Monday?

Something tells me its 11..

Don't go by what it says on the website,according to the annette woman the only timetable you should follow is the one you got at orientation.My first lecture is at 11 but I seen one other guys timetable for mmpt nd he's starting at 9.Most of the people I was talking to are starting at 11 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ihatethesnow

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Yup sure am.I went to the workshop thingy they had on for it back in February and I really liked the course :D

Hi
    just wondering do you have info on that workshop ?
    will it be going ahead in Feb 2011
    would love some more info about it as i'm very confused about the courses at the moment :confused::confused:

Hi
    just wondering do you have info on that workshop ?
    will it be going ahead in Feb 2011
    would love some more info about it as i'm very confused about the courses at the moment :confused::confused:

Hi!Sorry about my delay in getting back to you.I wasn't able to find any info on it but if you want to go ahead and ask me some questions I'll do my best to answer them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Mbcf

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    Hi!Sorry about my delay in getting back to you.I wasn't able to find any info on it but if you want to go ahead and ask me some questions I'll do my best to answer them :)

Are you in that course now? I'm looking at it for next year (2011) but I'm still confused about the jobs you're actually qualified for after..? Like, as opposed to the music production, and video and sound courses in LIT,
    http://lit.ie/departments/electroniceng/LC701.html
    http://lit.ie/departments/electroniceng/LC761.html
    I'd really like to go to UL so that's what's swaying me.. :)

Advertisement