Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywood in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-08-2010 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭

I was walking to work this morning and I noticed all the parking spaces on Upper Mount St. were sealed off with tape.
    My first presumption was that it was the Dublin parking services having a good day...

but I walked down futher and saw 5 parked trucks which had "Movie-a-go" written on the side.

Just wondering if anybodys seen anything about this in the paper at all or if there was any notices in the paper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Sean Penn is in Dublin at the moment filming with Bono's daughter. Could be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

its probably not that....

I saw another post on boards which said that theres a larger film crew at the grand canal..

Its probably that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Brendog wrote: »
    its probably not that....

I saw another post on boards which said that theres a larger film crew at the grand canal..

Its probably that.

This one?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056008458

Circle gets the Square!

Yeah thats the one....

I was right doesn't look like film crew outside my workplace are up to much.
    so far all they have done is unload 200 bottles of Club Orange and 3 boom mikes...

Just a little Monday morning excitment....

Thats sounds weird but you get what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Brendog wrote: »
    Circle gets the Square!

Yeah thats the one....

I was right doesn't look like film crew outside my workplace are up to much.
    so far all they have done is unload 200 bottles of Club Orange and 3 boom mikes...

Just a little Monday morning excitment....

Thats sounds weird but you get what I mean.

You had me at boom mics.

Well, something (anything!) to break up the monotony! I'd love to work in town if that sort of stuff was going on every day.

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    You had me at boom mics.

Well, something (anything!) to break up the monotony! I'd love to work in town if that sort of stuff was going on every day.

Town is horrible. I don't like working in it but I will say this...

Even the simplest change brings your world to a stand still.
    Like a bunch of film trucks unloading club orange....ASTOUNDING!!!!

Advertisement