Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commerce in ucd

Options
  • 23-08-2010 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Is any one doing commerce in ucd for 2010 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pauld360

Yepp :D cant wait for it to start. Got a letter from them today all about laptops n all...they wer kinda suggesting to buy a paticular one. Im thinkin about just using my own.. meets all the requirements except its vista not windows 7..:confused: hope it'll be alri..dont fancy payin another 850...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

doing comm with german.cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Awwww man. Newbie comm kids get to use Windows 7? We've been stuck with XP for the last 2 years because of "compatibility issues"

The only thing I would say about getting a commerce laptop is having the support service in college is handy out.

The only issue you might have is issues connecting to the wireless, but they should sort that out for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Luke_Up_there

how many hours a week do we have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Usually about 15/18

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Hookie

Some commerce books for sale if any of you are looking for them..
    http://www.adverts.ie/286044/school-and-college-books/commerce-economics-finance-accouning/

I probably have a few more floating around that I've missed so if you're looking for any in particular pm me :)

I made the mistake of buying them all new in 1st yr.. have a look at the notice boards in Quinn too cos there's always 2nd hand ones for sale that you'll get for half the price and in perfect condition.

Oh and ENJOY commerce! With small classes you really get to know new people and its a great laugh. Brilliant class trips and nights out too.. oh to be back :rolleyes:

Advertisement