Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cao website down

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 goldenlady131

It's a total disgrace the website is still down, today of all days. It's typical. Got my offer in the post but just need to accept it now. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Matt_Teddy

Just managed to get on and accept it there, although that's after trying the website from 10am this morning.

I guess it's just pot luck who gets on - Keep trying! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Im still getting the website is down notice.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

It's working!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

It's not working for me:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭UnionOfV

Chill people, the site's going to be going up and down so long as students are flooding in to check their results. Best thing to do is do something else to calm your nerves and check every now and again to see if you can get through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ScrewedBigTime

I want to Scream ! Stupid website, let me ACCEPT! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I think it's hilarious their site goes down on the only day people bother going to their site and they're blaming it on a DoS attack. In reality, their website just wasn't ready for the traffic that they were so obviously expecting, blaming it on a DoS attack is just an excuse for their ****e server.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Do ye not get your offers in the post yet anyways??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 goldenlady131

Finally let me accept. Happy days.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Just managed to get on there now, after been trying since 9am or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭UnionOfV

THFC wrote: »
    *sips rosé in a Parisian appartment* :pac:

Do they do anything by post anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

seems to be working now again. all u have to do is click on the offer if u get one and thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

THFC wrote: »

yup mine just arrived!! it doesn't come by normal post though, an an post man dropped it off:)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Finally got on and got to accept my offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 toto321

Applied this morning at 6.20

Pressed accept button, got a screen saying that my acceptance had been recorded.

Shortly afterwards the site crashed.

I have gotten no confirmation email or text.

Should I be worried? To be honest I'm beginning to panic as a student I know, who is applying for the same course has gotten confirmation emails and a text. :confused:

Should I also send in my application by post?Or does this cancel the web application?

(It wouldnt really be a big problem only that I have applied for accomodation in UCD and under the new system I must be accepted today, as my waiting list number is quite low, in order to get a offer of accomodation)

(( That twat who crashed the site deserves to be kicked well into next week............))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

toto321 wrote: »
    Applied this morning at 6.20

Pressed accept button, got a screen saying that my acceptance had been recorded.

Shortly afterwards the site crashed.

I have gotten no confirmation email or text.

Should I be worried? To be honest I'm beginning to panic as a student I know, who is applying for the same course has gotten confirmation emails and a text. :confused:

Should I also send in my application by post?Or does this cancel the web application?

(It wouldnt really be a big problem only that I have applied for accomodation in UCD and under the new system I must be accepted today, as my waiting list number is quite low, in order to get a offer of accomodation)

(( That twat who crashed the site deserves to be kicked well into next week............))

The website is back online, log in again and make sure it recorded your acceptance.

Advertisement