Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO website crash while accepting

• 23-08-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Went in this morning and accepted my offer but during it, it crashed. Just said google chrome couldn't connect with CAO. Went in again and the tab is still there. Is everything ok?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

TRAPASARMY wrote: »
    Went in this morning and accepted my offer but during it, it crashed. Just said google chrome couldn't connect with CAO. Went in again and the tab is still there. Is everything ok?

Same is happening to us all, you'll need to just keep trying until you get a confirmation page :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

i pressed accept and it crashed but i got a text saying it's been accepted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

I can't even get in to see my offer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭iffy_2007

any time i go onto cao website says it is unavailable due to maintenance...great day to close it for that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr. Plow

iffy_2007 wrote: »
    any time i go onto cao website says it is unavailable due to maintenance...great day to close it for that!!

Yea one of about 3 days in the year when people actually use the website and they decide this is the day to do maintenance work :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Mr. Plow wrote: »
    Yea one of about 3 days in the year when people actually use the website and they decide this is the day to do maintenance work :rolleyes:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0823/breaking6.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ranger4

I AM SO ANNOYED TODAY,,, I DID MY LEAVING CERT LAST YEAR AND HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGHT POINTS FOR THE COURSE I WANTED BUT WAS A FEW POINTS AWAY FROM THE REQUIREMENT A D3, SO TOOK THE YEAR OUT AND REPEATED MATHS, GOT THE REQUIREMENT THIS YEAR BUT THE POINTS SORED, NOW I HAVE GOT NO PLACEMENT...

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE RETARDED MATURE STUDENTS WHO GOT THERE CHANCE YEARS AGO TO ATTEND COLLEGE AND NOW ARE BEING GREEDY AND APPLYED AGAIN IN THERE MILLIONS, THIS YEAR, NOW MOST OF US STUDENTS WHO LEFT SCHOOL AND REPEATED ARE LEFT WITH NO FUTURE,

THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR THE YOUNG IN THIS COUNTRY,
    NO JOBS, NOT ENOUGH COLLEGE PLACES,
    THE COUNTRY IS IN ****E, ITS TIME TO LEAVE BECAUSE ITS ALL GOING TO GET WORSE.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

ranger4 wrote: »
    AND NOW ARE BEING GREEDY AND APPLYED AGAIN IN THERE MILLIONS

In their millions? :rolleyes:

Stop blaming your failures on other people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

I AM SO ANNOYED TODAY,,, I DID MY LEAVING CERT LAST YEAR AND HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGHT POINTS FOR THE COURSE I WANTED BUT WAS A FEW POINTS AWAY FROM THE REQUIREMENT A D3, SO TOOK THE YEAR OUT AND REPEATED MATHS, GOT THE REQUIREMENT THIS YEAR BUT THE POINTS SORED, NOW I HAVE GOT NO PLACEMENT...

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE RETARDED MATURE STUDENTS WHO GOT THERE CHANCE YEARS AGO TO ATTEND COLLEGE AND NOW ARE BEING GREEDY AND APPLYED AGAIN IN THERE MILLIONS, THIS YEAR, NOW MOST OF US STUDENTS WHO LEFT SCHOOL AND REPEATED ARE LEFT WITH NO FUTURE,

THE COUNTRY IS IN ****E, ITS TIME TO LEAVE BECAUSE ITS ALL GOING TO GET WORSE.....

ITS A CONSPIRACY..... A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Good thing I got in at 6:09 so haha.It crashed fro me too just when i accepted but then i got two tets messages from the cao telling me my offfer has been accepted an processed an all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

So, you're glad that the website was "attacked", because you didn't get your course? :p I'd bet that, if you had gotten your points, and the website was down, you'd be vocal against the attackers. Well, doesn't look like you're gonna be a mature student anytime soon :p

May I suggest you read Atlas Shrugged? I think your doomsday views will love the ending

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

I can see how you failed maths alright...how did you do in english?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Hahahaha, thanks for the great laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

happened me. just go and accept it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TRAPASARMY

unknown13 wrote: »
    happened me. just go and accept it again.

Sound out!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

ranger4 wrote:
    DELIGHTED THE WEBSITE CRASHED.. FAIR DUES TO THE PERSON WHO DID IT...
    RETARDED MATURE STUDENTS

:rolleyes: Do not troll this forum again.

Thread locked: please use http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056008449 to discuss the website being down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement