Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a childminder in Shannon

• 23-08-2010 10:10am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've a 3 and 1/2 year old son that I am trying to find a place for in a childminders in Shannon. Ideally would be with other children of similar age, to help with his speech (He has a bit of speech delay - but he's trying!)

The big creches in shannon don't seem to suit him. Those places are like incubators for sickness. Can be full or part time. If anyone has any suggestions please pm me.

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

PM sent

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Thanks for the help folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SarahB10

Hi Mark,
    Dont know if you got a child-minder in Shannon for your son or not. I am from Shannon myself and currently have a child-minding job, I'm looking for new work as my job is not in Shannon. I am interested in looking for something closer to home if yours is still available?:)

My job that i have at the moment is looking after 2 kids in their own home. kids are aged 7 and 3. I also mind my niece on mondays she is 3 in March. I am expierenced in child-minding as im in my current job 3 years.

If you could get back to me that would be great.
    Thanks sarah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SarahB10

Hi Mark,
    Dont know if you got a child-minder in Shannon for your son or not. I am from Shannon myself and currently have a child-minding job, I'm looking for new work as my job is not in Shannon. I am interested in looking for something closer to home if yours is still available?

My job that i have at the moment is looking after 2 kids in their own home. kids are aged 7 and 3. I also mind my niece on mondays she is 3 in March. I am expierenced in child-minding as im in my current job 3 years.

If you could get back to me that would be great.
    Thanks sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Anita1991

Hi, I am having a difficult time finding a childminders in Shannon co. Clare If you could tell me anything or people you might know who would be able to help me. I have a baby son and am returning to work in january.

Many thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've only recently gotten my son into kids haven in ballycasey, and he's loving it.

There was a lady across from the comp that someone had given me a number for. She was lovely, but the kids she had, were leaving soon, and my son would have been on his own.

I'll pm you the details that some boardsies sent on to me when I was looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Anita1991

Thanks a million. Going to meet someone one monday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement