Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Fee's

• 23-08-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anybody knows how much registration fee's are this year?? Is it still €1500 or do we get a letter sent out to say how much?

Well done to everybody who's off to college!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭tammyme

yup! so far they are still 1500 but some colleges have a 150 capitation fee as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

€1500!? Feck, I thought it was €1000 at the most :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

It's €1500. Some colleges will indeed charge more for fees relating directly to your course/college. It's €1649 or something like that in Mary I. If you're eligible for the grant you won't have to pay the €1500 but will still have to pay any additional fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

yes. its 1500 as far as I know. But I believe if you or your parents hold a medical card, that covers registration... not positive but that used be the case anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭tammyme

Don't think the medical card covers it- u have to apply for fees to be paid through the maintanance grant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

If you apply for the student maintenance grant ~~~, you can be exempt from the €1,500 fee. Closing date is 31st of August and if you need a P21 I would get hopping as they can take up to 10 days to arrive.

Advertisement