Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtf do i do now?

• 23-08-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

ok so i was offerered biosciences in cit only today.
    im still gutted as it pains me that i was 10 points away from government in ucc:mad:
    i was readin the modules of bioscience and im a bit iffy over maths:(
    it also doesnt help that people(who didnt deserve them) are announcing they got the arts in ucc ....
    should i repeat? or accept?:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭tammyme

Sorry you didn't get what you were hoping for.:(
    If you really think bioscience isn't for you and the thought of repeating sucks even more, have a look at the 'higher links scheme' for UCC. i might not be 100% right but i believe you can get into goverment by doing really well in the 1 yr plc course in social studies in Colaiste Stiofain Naofa. I've just done it and got into Social Science in UCC.

Hope this might help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

If you do repeat, make sure you take the grammar & punctuation module.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    it also doesnt help that people(who didnt deserve them) are announcing they got the arts in ucc ....

What does this mean they don't deserve their places?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

What does this mean they don't deserve their places?

i think he is just bitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

loike wrote: »
    i think he is just bitter

That's what I thought alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

iMax wrote: »
    GrammarNazi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Don't be such a douche, he's not happy with what he got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

He/She posted decrying his/her lack of points, while at the same time making basic errors in grammar & punctuation & also coming across as bitter about others getting places they "didn't deserve". And as for "Douche"... you rollin' from cali bro ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

There is maths support in Universities. They should be able to help to you if you get stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

He/She posted decrying his/her lack of points, while at the same time making basic errors in grammar & punctuation & also coming across as bitter about others getting places they "didn't deserve". And as for "Douche"... you rollin' from cali bro ?

Give it a rest. Grammar Nazism doesn't help anyone and it's not needed here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Right.
    Excuse me if im not perfecting my grammar. I wrote it while rushing and while upset.
    Sorry if im not sitting around correcting everything in case someone picks up on it and decides to abuse me. Sure, whats the difference anyway. Someone on here always finds fault with something I write.
    So, forget it. Waste of my time. And frankly, looking at the a-hole comments here, I think I'd be better off not asking advice here on this site.
    So thanks, but no thanks.
    Knifewrench, please close this thread if you wouldnt mind. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Thread locked at OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement