Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help with voicemail(Desire on Meteor)

• 23-08-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to set my voicemail message to the standard 'you have reached the voicemail of 085 xxxxxxx, please leave a message after the tone''

However, when going through the menus, I cant find this option, it only gives the option to record your own message, which I don't want.

I rang Meteor, they advised me to go ahead and record my personal greeting, then delete it, and this will then switch to the standard Meteor recording.

I did this, but if someone rings me now, there's still a long blank gap(where I'm supposed to have recorded my name) and then a meteor recording ''is not available to take your call, please leave a message''.

This still causes confusion to some people who call me, can anyone advise to go get the standard meteor voicemail recording active?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

I'm not sure that you can.

It reads out your phone number, only if you haven't ever recorded anything.

you might be best to ask meteor to fully reset your mailbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

cojomo2 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to set my voicemail message to the standard 'you have reached the voicemail of 085 xxxxxxx, please leave a message after the tone''

However, when going through the menus, I cant find this option, it only gives the option to record your own message, which I don't want.

I rang Meteor, they advised me to go ahead and record my personal greeting, then delete it, and this will then switch to the standard Meteor recording.

I did this, but if someone rings me now, there's still a long blank gap(where I'm supposed to have recorded my name) and then a meteor recording ''is not available to take your call, please leave a message''.

This still causes confusion to some people who call me, can anyone advise to go get the standard meteor voicemail recording active?

Thanks

Did you ever find a resolution for this issue? I have the same problem now. Anybody know how to solve this??

Advertisement