Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signing off JSB- and then signing on again!

• 23-08-2010 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Sorry folks- sure this sort of question has been asked before, but it would be great if anyone has any info.

1. Two weeks ago I was told I have 98 days left on my JSB- when does that mean it will run out?

2. Secondly I have a possible two weeks work coming up, next month in Ireland. Then I will be off out of the country for 3/4 weeks straight after that work (I won't be working when away).

Do I sign off JSB for all that period- and is it easy enough to sign back on it again when I return to Ireland. As in, will I just go back on the JSB- use up my remaining "days/credits" until they run out- and then apply for JSA?

3. Finally when I retun home after that 3/4 weeks out of country- I will probably be in new home- possible my parents for a short period- do I have apply then at a different social welfare office?

Thanks

Job hunting proving very hard:(

Advertisement