Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Reading for <username>

Options
  • 23-08-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hello,

I would be interested in getting an online reading if at all possible.

Thanks

TF

* Don't know if I have done that right, or if you need more information. I was just reading the guide in the sticky post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol.

You're meant to enter your username where the "<username>" bit is.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

Ahhh you see. I knew I was wrong. I must be a bit psychic myself. :D

Anyway, I don't mind who. If anyone is generous enough to spare their time to do me a reading, I'd be thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Ahhh you see. I knew I was wrong. I must be a bit psychic myself. :D

Anyway, I don't mind who. If anyone is generous enough to spare their time to do me a reading, I'd be thrilled.

no one does these any more. really should be removed from the stickies

No problem. I'm new around these parts. I didn't know we had a paranormal forum and I was a long time lurker around the rest of boards.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You never know when a reader may happen along and offer again but right now noone is. I will look at adjusting the stickies in the coming days.

• Advertisement

Yes, you never know. Some might 'feel' my post and come along. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 makhally

why is no one doing readings

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

makhally wrote: »
    why is no one doing readings
    Probably because of the time it takes. Demand was huge when it was being offered here, one or two readers just couldnt cope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 makhally

yes i agree readings are very difficult with an audience this big on this forum. i have just joined the boards and come across this subject psychics and mediums . my self if i have about 15-20 people in a room i can only have messages for about 2 people max. that is why i would not advertise my services on here.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭dirtynosebeps

there were alot of readers here for a while but they seem to have disappeared. doing reading is not easy and it takes alot of energy out of a perons doing just one. then the other thing is you have to differenciate the genuine person thats interested in a real reading from someone thats doing it for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Kenny DNK

Is there a specific question you were querying or was it just a general reading??

Im fairly new to reading and wouldnt mind trying my hand at it for you.. PM on your question and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can..

Advertisement