Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College!!!

Options
  • 23-08-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

Ok firstly i better congratulate everyone on ye're leaving cert results and i hope ye got offered what ye wanted in the first round of the CAO and if not dont stress just yet round two will come soon enough!!

Just entering my third ye're in college (once i pass my repeats, sickner =P) but man i can't wait... Living in the country and moving back to the city for most of a year is sooooooooooooooo much more fun!!..

Currently studying in cork and from my travels around for rag weeks, etc. around the country in my opinion cork is the best city to study in (and i am a Kerry man =P)!!...

Hope this ye're takes off how last year ended! With a bang :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

cheers man! have you got any sound advice to hand out to the new first years? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Your going to be starting fresh with new people so be yourself!!

Do your best to make friends and dont bother with the dick heads cause theres plenty of sounds people there!!

Make friends with second and third years, they really help when you need to know the run of the college, and on nights out...

Basically just be yourself and ask for help when you need it!!

Its college everyone will have been in situations similar so they'll understand!

Hope this helps enjoy:D

Advertisement