Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TODAY ONLY - Uniross AA 2700mAh Rechargeable Batteries, Only £4.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They ship from jersey so order no more than 2-3 per order or you are at risk of paying vat as it will be over the €22 limit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

2700mAh :eek:

Sure they wouldn't need to be recharged anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Is that charger a "slow"type? its says it will take 23 hours to charge those batteries!!!
    Battery type: AA
    Capacity: 2700mAh
    Approximate Charge time: 23 hours*

TriStar6 wrote: »
    Is that charger a "slow"type? its says it will take 23 hours to charge those batteries!!!
    Battery type: AA
    Capacity: 2700mAh
    Approximate Charge time: 23 hours*

Yes.....but it's a pound!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭pdw

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

whats the difference between this brand and the similarly priced Aldi ones?>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The ones I saw in aldi on Sunday for €4.99 were 1300mAh, they would only last half the time of the 2700 in my digital camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Are other brands of battery chargers compatible with these or would you be better off going for the Uniross charger aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

hope you all used the code BACKFORGOOD and get an extra 5% (25p) off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    The ones I saw in aldi on Sunday for €4.99 were 1300mAh, they would only last half the time of the 2700 in my digital camera.

I'm pretty sure they are 2400mAh for the AA

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

if you look the Aldi batteries-though all priced at 4.99 some are 2700

Can you mark as expired please £7.99 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Thanks OP, bought 3 packs of them yesterday, no matter how many rechargeable batteries they get absorbed into various toys around the house and I never see them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

Wooh! just made it this morning then. Got 2 packs with extra discount for 9.48 total at 8.30 am. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭pissed

Just wondering if anyone has received theirs yet? I got a despatched email from them on the 24th but no sign of them yet. Their shipping times are normally ok.

pissed wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has received theirs yet? I got a despatched email from them on the 24th but no sign of them yet. Their shipping times are normally ok.

Nope, not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Got two chargers with batteries yesterday.Thanks op.

No sign yet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Mine arrived this morning.

There is a problem with the charger set I received. The batteries that come included are rated at 2300mAh ( instead of the 2700mAh ones in item's description)... and there are only 2 batteries (instead of 4). :(

[EDIT] - Argh, looks like I ordered the wrong, fuppin', item! The one I bought was hardly a bargain at all! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

my batteries arrived today, now to buy a 1hr charger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Xandra

Still, I haven't got mind yet. Guess I will wait until next Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Got the batteries with the charger on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Same here, confirmation on 24th but nothing in the post yet.
    Last order from them was a memory card which arrived in under a week.

Ordered the USB Star Trek movie after I ordered the batteries, but the movie arrived yesterday and no sign of the batteries yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

I reckon is the bulkier package compared to just a normal envelope that's delaying the delivery. Bigger size means that our friends from customs are paying more attention to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Xandra

Maybe it's really a big bargain for batteries, so they use the cheapest delivery method. That's why it takes so long to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭pissed

Will wait until tomorrow and then email them if they dont arrive. Ordered one of the star trek usb sticks too and no sign of that either. Normally their shipping is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭pdw

still waiting myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Rysinh

Mine arrived this morning

Compact Charger with 4 X AA (2700mAh) Batteries.

Sweet :D

Advertisement