Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No offer , what my options

• 23-08-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Didn't get any offer - ( have 200 points ) can I change my application for Round 2 , if so where can I get full list of all points for all courses round 1 to get an idea of what to go for

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭RedXIV

There will be a list of courses up tomorrow you can apply for which have yet to be filled. As far as I know, you still need to hit the requirements for them though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭Newtown90

You cant change your CAO as far as i know think the deadline was after the exams...

Sit tight...

Look into the possibility of Apprenticeships, PLC courses or things like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rilly99

RedXIV wrote: »
    There will be a list of courses up tomorrow you can apply for which have yet to be filled. As far as I know, you still need to hit the requirements for them though

Thats what I thought , assume have to change course choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

rilly99 wrote: »
    Thats what I thought , assume have to change course choice

You can't change your CAO but you can apply for courses with vacant places. Check the CAO website (when it's back up) and check the newspapers as well. The courses are usually advertised.

Advertisement