Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Laptop

Options
  • 23-08-2010 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever made a laptop out of an xbox 360? How much did it cost to get all the parts together and do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

"Laptop" ... it wouldn't quite be a laptop if you ask me. You'd also want to be pretty good at fabricating plastics and stuff.

http://benheck.com/Games/Xbox360/x360_page_5.htm?www.reghardware.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

"Laptop" ... it wouldn't quite be a laptop if you ask me. You'd also want to be pretty good at fabricating plastics and stuff.

http://benheck.com/Games/Xbox360/x360_page_5.htm?www.reghardware.co.uk

Amazing fabrication :cool: But completely pointless I feel. Whats the difference in using a 360 on a shelf with a PC monitor & spending god knows how many hours & $$$ making this. It's begging for a RROD too, unless he has it full of fans...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

'Tis the portable aspect of it that is appealing, (I know you still need a plug for it but portable as in can be folded up and taken anywhere easily)

well that and the novelty........plus it sounds like a nice project

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    'Tis the portable aspect of it that is appealing, (I know you still need a plug for it but portable as in can be folded up and taken anywhere easily)

well that and the novelty........plus it sounds like a nice project

Well anywhere with a power outlet, it's not portable at all in the sense I understand portable electronics to be. Convenient maybe. Agreed re the coolness factor though, it's an amazing looking thing & really well put together.

It's water cooled TV is it? Forgive my lazy eyes please :p:o

• Advertisement

Yep, watercooled with a Koolance CPU/GPU block :)

Yep, watercooled with a Koolance CPU/GPU block :)

Didn't you mention a while ago you were looking at doing a water-cool mod?

EnterNow wrote: »
    Didn't you mention a while ago you were looking at doing a water-cool mod?

Oh I am, it's still on the cards. My money tree is coming along nicely :D:p

Advertisement