Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to start looking for a Saturday job?

Options
  • 23-08-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Every paper I open never seems to have any partime jobs in them the same can be said for Fas and LMFM never seems to mention and part time jobs either.Would anyone here have any info on where I should start looking??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Shops? Pubs?

Could always grab a lawnmower and go around estates..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

try just handing CVs into shops pubs etc. alot of places wont advertise these days coz they have Cv's on file and dont want to pay for advertisig

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭daredevilfan

big department stores like dunnes shold be hiring and will probably start recruiting for xmas staff end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Cheers everyone for the advice,I'l have to get moving fast if I want to be in with a chance of getting a job for the xmas season:D:D

Advertisement