If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote wanted for a few new items

Options
  • 23-08-2010 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just want to put a feeler out there for a few items that I plan to buy next:

1) A second lcd tv for my office. Mostly going to be used for retro gaming so specs arent important. thinking of a 26" or 32" max. Open to suggestions on this but really want to keep the cost down. Ex-demo, open box etc considered

2) A decent spec blu-ray player for my home cinema. As I have a*Panasonic plasma TV* I was initally thinking of a Panasonic BD 45 or 65.
    Would also consider Sony and Philips models as well but probably wouldnt look outside that. I don't want to spend a fortune* on a player but still want to get somthing that compliments my Panasonic 42G10 and Onkyo 707 amp and doesn't skimp on quality and features.
    It would be important that the blu-ray player is from the latest ranges and well rated in the web and magazine reviews. Also new/boxed/sealed the only option here.

Thanks in advance.

* I stream most of my movies so a blu-ray player would take second place in terms of a playback device hence the hesitancy to spend a bomb!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.