Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little Old Ladys Kitten Grudge!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I think the only reasonable response would be to chuck her in a wheelie bin. With a few cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

I'd say she's just a nut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Letting the cat out of the bag there.

Oh wait. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Mr. Mann. What a name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Nutbag! She was a little b!tch about it too.....she was clearly thinking about it as she was looking around wondering if anyone would see her. Arghh...:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

That's disgusting. :mad:

You're supposed to put them in the brown bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Saucer of milk, table two.. Rawr!
    :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Nut-job.

I hope she is identified and called into a court to see legal justice.
    Someone in her area will recognise her. She is about to become this weeks most hated person in England I suspect.
    (last week it was the scumbag that peed on a memorial)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

She looks a bit simple to me. Made a quick get-away too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I thought that was funny, thankfully the kitten wasn't harmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I wouldn't be asking her to babysit any grandchildren, who knows where she would put them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Probably trafficking the cat for use in prostitution. There is a meerkat for it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

dropped that pussy like it was hot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

easyeason3 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be asking her to babysit any grandchildren, who knows where she would put them.

Uhhh in a wheelie bin ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

She totally pw0n3d that cat. Probably went home to her abusive teenage children and made them lunch. Such is the way with these people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Clearly a physco I hope she is caught named and shamed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

She stops, rubs the friendly cat, looks around, spots the bin, looks around, slowly moves cat towards bin, stops it again by rubbing it, then checks around again, before the slam dunk.

Footage has been unveiled showing a woman dumping a helpless kitten in a wheelie bin for no apparent reason.

The cruel act was caught on CCTV by the cat's owners, Daryll and Stephanie Mann, at their Coventry home.

They discovered the trapped cat when they heard her cries and decided to check the footage from their security camera to see how she ended up in the bin.

They believed Lola - who is not yet a year old - must have been dumped by drunken louts.

But when they saw the video, they were shocked to discover it was the work of a middle-aged woman.

The grey-haired lady is caught petting the animal on camera, before looking around to see if she is being watched.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Woman-Caught-On-Security-Camera-Dumping-Kitten-In-Wheelie-Bin-For-No-Apparent-Reason/Article/201008415703029?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15703029_Woman_Caught_On_Security_Camera_Dumping_Kitten_In_Wheelie_Bin_For_No_Apparent_Reason

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Unless that cat is playing a keyboard or accompanied by some text that is grammatically incorrect I won't be watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mcdoogle

Who let the cat out of the (bin) bag in the first place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Good for her. Cats are bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Kitty litter.

Thats fairly lousey its someones pet the auld cnut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

:(

What a horrid old bag, hope the police charge her with something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

The funny thing is that a cat in a closed bin smells and doesn't smell at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

That's wheelie low.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

That's horrible, only recyclables go in the green bin. Bio-degradables go in the brown bin!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

What an creepy oul witch.

Swift boot up the hole is what she needs. Fcukin hippo.

Expecting some nerdtastic puns for this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I hope they show that on the local news in Coventry and that **** is found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Fcuking twisted cnut! Hope the horrible bitch gets in a lot of trouble for that.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

What a horrible thing to do? The fat cnut should be thrown into one of those dump trucks herself. I would love to watch her scream for help as she gets all squashed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

At least they got a good, clear image of the bint, it shouldn't take long to find her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

awww the poor kitty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

What the fukk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Theres no sound in that video...how do you know the cat didnt whistle at her and say "here love, do us a favour. I've no thumbs so I cant open the lid so will ya just lob me into that bin there? I wanna jump out and frighten the bollox out of my mate tommy. Nice one ;)"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

maybe she had a bad encounter with a lolcat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Maybe the poor kitty needed to get back to her litter?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Put the auld hag into a nursing home, that'll teach her! :mad:

Could have bin worse, she could have chucked a dog in earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Could have bin worse, she could have chucked a dog in earlier.

Ah I see what you did there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

it's the way she waddles off after doing it thats disturbing! la la la la la, lovely day..

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

Crazy cnut. You can see that she get's the idea straightaway as soon as she sees the cat. As if she saw the wheelie bin and thought; "hmm... if only there was a cat around...".

This video reminds me why I hate people so much. Hope she gets a good kicking off someone.

• Advertisement

The fat cnut should be thrown into one of those dump trucks herself.

You'd need at least two bin men to lift her.

I can't understand how a seemingly normal person would lift a pleasant enough little animal like that & just throw it into a bin & then stroll away without a care in the world. She obviously wanted the little critter to be tossed alive into the back of a rubbish truck? Thats fcukin sick.

And now her creepy behaviour is all over youtube for everyone to see. Big mistake.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Reminds me of American Psycho.

Maybe she thought the bin told her to feed it a cat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I think it's deporable...

She should've put the cat in the brown bin, that's where all the non-recyclable waste is thrown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

I would say her own pussy is rubbish as well.........

.......I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭Archeron

Ultimate justice would have been if she'd opened the bin to push the cat in, but been viciously mauled by a brown bear who was hibernating inside and she woke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

lol, imagine sitting down for dinner and seeing yourself on Sky News throwing a cat into a bin.

lol, imagine sitting down for dinner and seeing yourself on Sky News throwing a cat into a bin.

lol yeah it'd be even funnier if you saw a cop car pulling up outside your house & the law arrest you under animal cruely charges & you get a conviction....lol.

Probably won't happen but i'd find that hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

What an old bint! Seriously, why didn't she just keep walking instead of stopping and petting the cat. What a tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Karma is a funny ol'thing.

The video didnt catch the part where that nasty ol cnut got gang raped by 6 Larrys dressed in Tony the tiger suits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

That's messed up the way she pets the cat and then does that. Very very odd. Maybe she's a bit simple? :confused: I don't know, horrible thing to do anyway and glad the cat is okay. Hope they catch her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement