Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little Old Ladys Kitten Grudge!

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

You know every other day I pass the corpses of dad cats by the side of the road (and plenty of other wild animals too)...there must be 1,000s killed in this country alone every year. No-one seems to get upset about that...suddenly though you have someone in widescreen colour putting one in a confined space and people are calling for gallows to be built.
    I wonder if you put some pakistani chlidren in a bin would it boost the international aid fund...

I got pretty angry when I saw about people on the news that started dropping their pets off at shelters due to the recession...they're your f*cking pets and no matter how tight things are, a few euro on feed every week isn't going to see you in the poorhouse...I'll bet there's still petrol in your car and a skycard in the digibox. :mad:

The one thing that really riles me though are the heartless f*ckers that'll dump a puppy at the roadside...and I don't even like dogs that much. The thought of something so trustworthy as a pup left somewhere cold dark and unfamiliar by someone that up until then was feeding and caring for it really incenses me...although I still wouldn't be of the opinion that it warrants death threats against the culprit, I'd happily throw them in the boot of the car and leave them somewhere they'd not be walking back from in less than a day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Have to laugh when people claim they can no longer afford to keep a pet.
    Judging from The One Show the cat still seems happy enough anyway. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

NEVAR FORGET DUSTEH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

NEVAR FORGET DUSTEH

dusteh bin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 druidland

I agree though as bad as it was there are children drowning in Pakistan as we type... Whatever.

If a picture says a thousand words
    How much does a color video?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As the saying goes, the lady needs to "be sent to Coventry" but looking at her address, she is already there!
    Maybe she should now live Incognito from now on!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

This video would have been much better if it was called woman puts wheelie bin into her pussy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Advertisement