If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great offer on Philips top spec Juicer

Options
  • 23-08-2010 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a little offer to put your way on the great Philips HR1861 Juicer.

This is a pretty full on machine with a 700Watt motor that will juice pretty much eveything that can be juiced.

Its very well hade with an aluminium body that breakes down into a couple of easy to clean parts - pretty much all bar the base/motor unit can washed in a dishwasher with out any problems.

Its easy to use as well thanks to an extra large feeding tube and micro mesh filter to keep the pulp and pith out of you juice

Its great for making healthy and refreshing drinks to be enjoyed in the morning plus excellent for making up juices for more "interesting" drinks, say something to be enjoyed on a weekend night;)

For the techies, have a looksee here
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hr1861_01/hr1861_01_pss_eng.pdf

HR1861_01-IMS-global?wid=430&hei=430&$jpglarge$
    Even looks the part as you can see........

I'm offering this to Boardies for only €79.99 so is a very nice saving off its normal €144.99 retail price.

Oh you even get a copy of JASON VALE's The Juice Master book inside - some nice juices to try in there including some with ingredients you'd never think of juicing...all good for you i'm sure!

I have just taken delivery of these instore so call on in - post up if you'd like me to hold one for you no worries.

cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

I've been in a coma for the last number of years, do you still have the juicer at that price? :-)

Thanks

W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi W.

Sorry to hear about your coma. Hope you are well. Unfortunately that product is no longer available.

The Philips store closed a few years ago and we don't stock Juicers any longer.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.