Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The All Ireland Talent Show 2010 (3rd series)

Options
  • 23-08-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/tv/talentshow/
    The auditions will be taking place on the following dates and locations.
    The Dublin Auditions:

Saturday 21st August for Dublin City and County at Griffith Conference Centre, Griffith Campus, South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
    The South Auditions:

Saturday 28th August in The Clarion Hotel, Lapps Quay, Cork. The auditions are open to applicants from Counties Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Waterford.
    The West Auditions:

Saturday 4th Sept in The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Lough Atalia Road, Galway. The auditions are open to applicants from Counties Galway, Mayo, Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo.
    The North Auditions:

Saturday 11th Sept in The Everglades Hotel, Prehen Road, Londonderry, BT47 2NH. The auditions are open to applicants from Counties Antrim, Armagh, Cavan, Derry, Donegal, Down, Fermanagh, Monaghan, Tyrone.
    The East Auditions:

Saturday 18th Sept in The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel, Ormonde Street, Kilkenny. The auditions are open to applicants from Counties Carlow, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Longford, Louth, Meath, Offaly, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Amanda Brunker will be a judge on RTE's All-Ireland Talent Show when it returns in the autumn. She will replace Boyzone's Shane Lynch, who had to leave due to touring commitments.

:(

It starts back this Sunday on RTE 1

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭madmandaniel

The West auditions tonight at 6:30, im looking forward to seeing if its any good!!
    I took part in Dublin so hope that one is next week haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Why won't this show just die? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

So it's started again... Daithí is on tonight with the auditions from the Wessssscht.. , and god love him .. he's just the boy who can't say no.... He's put EVERYBODY through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Looks like this thread, like the show is not so Mega!

murpho999 wrote: »
    Looks like this thread, like the show is not so Mega!

Well, like the show... will ya give it a chance.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Karate Pencilcase?! Erm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

this bull$hit should be banned from our airwaves

fekkin joke, how can you complain to rte about this utter muck of a waste of taxpayers money

making Ireland look even more ridiculous than it already is which is not difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭Heckler

Why is it a former Tg4 news presenter, a current tg4 weather presenter and some old ass guy get to decide what talent is ?

As bad as xfactor is at least 2 of the judges have a proven record in making millions for themselves and their acts.

The modelling on xfactor, complete with sad ass back stories and cheesy music, is sad. The acts themselves, "I want to win it for the whest" are shockingly bad. Throw in yer wan seoiges sister for a bit of nepotism and once again we have a farce of a show.

Daithi o' Se needs to **** off with his cute hoor schtick. The man is so far removed from talent its not even funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

It's my guilty pleasure :pac: I love it hahaha

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'd say if someone did a poo up on his table, he'd send them through to next week.

Sile. Phwoar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭leex

Don Stiffe was brilliant. He'll do well in it.

This is a thread about this in the reality tv forum

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This is a thread about this in the reality tv forum

Ah but they are looking at it from a reality perspective, I'm looking at it from a TV perspective.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread moved from Television and merged with existing thread in RTV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PlainIrishGirl

The show is embarassing. Re some traditional act ' Ah shure the PLAIN people of Ireland will loike it'. And the beatboxing duo getting slagged for not being representative of Ireland :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,868 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

C'mon Karate Pencil Case! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Luis21

MarkR wrote: »
    I'd say if someone did a poo up on his table, he'd send them through to next week.

Sile. Phwoar.

She looks like an owl FFS !

Had the jellyers on show which was something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Amanda Brunker is the new judge on this show.

Amanda Brunker + Talent = ?

Am I the only one failing to see the next step in the above equation? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

totally agree.....

another tv personalty sent out with less talent to audtion people with more talent they will ever have and then not give them the chance they deserve....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Watching this for the first time now. No talent there at all. Who is the guy doing all the talking?

Thus country us decked if that is the best talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

where you watching it?
    cowen all over my tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

having seen this weeks and last weeks I think the East trumped the West!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Blah-naid is some headcase!

washiskin wrote: »
    Amanda Brunker is the new judge on this show.
    Amanda Brunker + Talent = ?

absolutely agree.. I'm a singer and if I walked in there and saw HER judging I would walk right back out... I mean does anybody that is going in there have LESS talent than Brunker.. ??

She used to be good looking and that was her thing.. Miss Ireland etc etc.. She's now NOT, and has nothing else to offer (bar her crude innuendos and slutty behaviour)... Get her off the panel and give the show back SOME credibility..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

She's trying to be one of those busty, English ladettes but is too middle-class!

God this program is frustrating... For almost all the people who they put through they did same stupid trick.... Creedon sits in judgement, looking dour and listing all the reasons why he "shouldnt be bringing them to the live show", whilst the theme from Schindler's List is playing over the footage... only then to surprise us all by announcing that contrary to all the aforementioned indicators, he is in fact putting the act through... then they repeat the process for all the acts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭WildOscar

what exactly is the format for rte all ireland talent show? 5 get through for each region and then ? Are they whittled down till one from each region? Is it one from each region each week then. I do not normally watch it but i just discovered someone i know is in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Subjected to this ****e once again! They couldnt spot talent if it bit them in the arse! That Choir were brutal!! Anyone else suffering through this? :(

Advertisement