Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The All Ireland Talent Show 2010 (3rd series)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Burkatron wrote: »
    Subjected to this ****e once again! They couldnt spot talent if it bit them in the arse! That Choir were brutal!! Anyone else suffering through this? :(

Do what I did. Change the channel. You'll feel a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Ringing in the New Year with this ****e again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Burkatron wrote: »
    Subjected to this ****e once again! They couldnt spot talent if it bit them in the arse! That Choir were brutal!! Anyone else suffering through this? :(

This show is a joke. Its cringeworthy. Its all "pride of the parish" shíte and there isn't a bit of talent on it.

I mean look at this dancing. Cringeworthy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

neil_18_ wrote: »
    This show is a joke. Its cringeworthy. Its all "pride of the parish" shíte and there isn't a bit of talent on it.

I mean look at this dancing. Cringeworthy!

Totally agree with you man, you speak for many. 98% of people under 65 who are not mentally challenged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Do what I did. Change the channel. You'll feel a lot better.

Eh, its not my choice its on & Im faaaaaaaar too lazy to get up & leave the room! Luckily my headphones were in reaching stick distance! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Would they not fork out for a decent looking stripper?? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Did anyone else see Síle Seoige singing on RTE1 just now? She was awful, it was cringeworthy.

Did anyone else see Síle Seoige singing on RTE1 just now? She was awful, it was cringeworthy.

She was better than Franc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭WildOscar

is the winner announced yet

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭joannaman

what a crowd of *****. Jesus if this is talent, i'm John Lennon & Paul McCartney, and God rolled into one

• Advertisement

Loading 2011 ███████████████100%

Happy New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I didn't think Sile was too bad but Franc was shocking :eek:
    Happy New Year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Grainne is so annoying, when she is calling out those results why does she just not just say "in no particular order", its awful the way she goes in "with the lowest vote in 5th place"

Its such an awful programme :o

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Any one else miss the exciting finale due to channel hopping during the Gaga rubbish? Maybe it was just my house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Zon

Help........Me....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Birdsong wrote: »
    Grainne is so annoying, when she is calling out those results why does she just not just say "in no particular order", its awful the way she goes in "with the lowest vote in 5th place"

Its such an awful programme :o

I don't really care about them telling us the place.... it's your second paragraph that really did it for me and prompted the thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ASVM

Not all acts on the All Ireland Talent show are talentless. Johnny Mack representing the South gave a brillant performance on Friday night.Unfortunately he didn't make it through this was because of Ni Chofaigh who really is clueless! I agree that the show needs a serious make over but don't dismiss all the acts. It is easy to be a critic from a living room armchair but these people are putting themselves out there and some like Johnny Mack do have real talent. Watch it again on RTE player if you don't believe me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭WildOscar

ASVM wrote: »
    Not all acts on the All Ireland Talent show are talentless. Johnny Mack representing the South gave a brillant performance on Friday night.Unfortunately he didn't make it through this was because of Ni Chofaigh who really is clueless! I agree that the show needs a serious make over but don't dismiss all the acts. It is easy to be a critic from a living room armchair but these people are putting themselves out there and some like Johnny Mack do have real talent. Watch it again on RTE player if you don't believe me.
    he did. anything wrong with the show is the presenter and their egos. why not get someone who know about talent rather than creedon and that airhead bunker or what ever her name is. as for that silly cow presenting it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

That Arlene Caffrey can slide down my pole anytime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ASVM

Nolanger wrote: »
    That Arlene Caffrey can slide down my pole anytime!
    That's off the point of the conversation isn't it and a tad vulgar.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Karate Pencil Case, wow they were pretty good im surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Is anybody watching this ??

Cringe worthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,868 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

G'wan Karate Pencil Case!! :D

Come on Karate Pencil case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

just another game show AFAICS.

Yes there in, well done finally a bit of talent on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Flicked on to it for a few mins..... Pretty horrific alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,059 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

There should be health warning for this programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Just terrible. Talk about a complete waste of money. How is this sh!t getting viewing figures? Must be the over 50's.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

It's primetime Sunday night! Plus the X-Factor has finished!
    Otherwise the X-Factor would wipe the floor with it!

Advertisement