Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer and Vocalist wanted for new band(Dublin)

Options
  • 23-08-2010 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Drummer and Vocalist Wanted.
    Band Genre - Metal, Stoner, Doom, Hard Rock, Blues
    Band Location - Dublin
    Influences - Alice In Chains, Down, Pentagram, Sleep, Black Sabbath, Clutch, Led Zeppelin, Witchcraft, ZZ Top, Tool, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica(early), Pearl Jam. Kyuss, Guns N' Roses, Machine Head, The Sword and many more. This is just to give a rough idea of the type of stuff we listen to.
    Positions Available - Drummer and Vocalist(with guitar abilities a bonus-not essential though)
    Desired Age Range - We're in our mid 20's so in or around that would be nice but preferably over 21. Will consider anyone though.
    Additional Info - Bassist and guitarist here. We were jamming with a drummer but due to other commitments he decided to drop out. We were working up a few covers just to get things going but the idea is to play originals when we get a solid line up. I can send a list of the covers we were working on to anyone who's interested. Also the guitarist is filling in on vocals at the moment for the sake of rehearsals until we find someone else. It's a new band so no experience required but must be willing and available to practice on a regular basis and a little bit of ambition wouldn't go astray:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Man In The Box

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ted.

where you guys located in dublin?? im a vocalist/guitarist.. but mainly goin for vocals, and the bands you listed are pretty sweet!! love all of them.. my vocals style is very heavily influenced by tool, a.i.c, and scar symmetry.. but i'd be up for anything :P

hey man. we're both living around the city centre at the moment so would be hoping to rehearse regularly somewhere relatively convenient for everyone involved. pm me and let me know where your based yourself etc. cheers

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 markfreer

Drummer and Vocalist Wanted.
    do u plan on working soon ? ime back drumming after a 6 year break i have simelar influences if u fancy a jam giz a call mark on <snip>:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement